Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: 18 years

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Jean Marie,
    I haven't benn on in awhile. Soooo... Happy Belated Anniversary. It is so awesome to see a longevity relationship. I wish you many more years of happiness. May God Bless you both.

Myra

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Patty,
    I will be praying for you and your health needs. May God Bless and keep you in his healing hands.
    Myra

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks heidi89.

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy belated anniversary! May you have many more! And Party, it is good to hear from you!!!!

Hugs, Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Judy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Your welcome. Dan and I celebrated 51 yrs this year. It just seems like yesterday when we got married. it's been a great ride when you marry your best friend, as well. We had our bumps along the way, but survived. LOL
    Last edited by justplainjudy; 11-20-2016 at 02:43 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Anniversary to you both....may God bless you with many more years of love and laughter together.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you. It helps to have a sense of humor. LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, Judy! 51 years! That's terrific. My husband and I will celebrate our 45th anniversary this coming April. My grandparents were married for 62 years. Some marriages do last! God bless.

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats to you and your husband too. It surprises us to know that time has flown by so fast. It just seems like it was yesterday that DAn was coaching our son in football and our girls were traveling to baton contests in solo and corps competition. Dan was color guard and rifle director and I sewed the uniforms. Danny carried rifle and banner. We had a ball with the kids. Later, the girls were majorettes with their high school band. Plus we both worked full time.Time has flown. Wouldn't have changed it for the world. We had hard times, but it made us closer, instead of farther apart. Through it all, I managed to have 20 some surgeries with some still to come. If Dan and I didn't have a sense of humor to make it thru the tears, we wouldn't have made it to 51 years. He's 71, I'm 69. God love him, he's my rock. We went steady from the time I was 14. I'd be lost without him. Sorry, I didn't mean to run on and on.