Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, everyone. I finally got a new newsletter today. But I'm still not receiving notifications of postings. Well, maybe they have some bugs to work out.

I haven't been on for a while so I hope everyone is well. We're in Williamsburg right now. Having a nice quiet vacation. We leave for home on Saturday. Praying we don't run into trouble because of the hurricane.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mkp View Post
    Hello, everyone. I finally got a new newsletter today. But I'm still not receiving notifications of postings. Well, maybe they have some bugs to work out.

I haven't been on for a while so I hope everyone is well. We're in Williamsburg right now. Having a nice quiet vacation. We leave for home on Saturday. Praying we don't run into trouble because of the hurricane.
    Hello - have you checked your personal settings on the site since the upgrade? Hover your mouse over your name (upper right), choose settings, then you will see a list on the left hand side of the page. Click edit connections - you will see options for thread subscriptions there, too.