Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love ya Patty!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Perhaps other members are having the same trouble as I am. I'm no longer getting the newsletter. Only one in the past two months. imalefty

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by imalefty View Post
    Perhaps other members are having the same trouble as I am. I'm no longer getting the newsletter. Only one in the past two months. imalefty
    I have noticed the same thing. I haven't gotten any newsletter for awhile now and I only get notifications on posts that answered once in awhile. I used to get them everyday. Now I go days before I get one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnetta View Post
    I have noticed the same thing. I haven't gotten any newsletter for awhile now and I only get notifications on posts that answered once in awhile. I used to get them everyday. Now I go days before I get one.
    I don't think I've gotten any recently either. I never get any private messages either. I had been going to rehab 3 times a week and now it is 2 times a week. Then in between the rehab I am still going to the doctors ... and I am tired of going, going , going! Between going to the doctors and rehab, I have to do the exercises at home. At least my shoulder is getting better. I don't think my fingers will ever be the same. I still can't make a fist like I could before I broke my wrist. As long as I heat up the heating pad and put my hand in it I can, but I can't keep it closed when it isn't heated up. I suppose it is as good as it will ever be....but I hope it will get better with time. Come on people please start posting and putting your pictures on here! I will try to do better too! XO XO XO XO! Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you let Barb G know about problems? I did. Seems this all began when the site was redone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by imalefty View Post
    Hi imalefty,
    I don't wait for the newsletter. I look at my e-mail and if there's something on CT there I click on it and then go to the 'new posts' and find the post that the e-mail said I have and then click on it under the 'new posts'. Once in a while I just click on the the one from the e-mail.

Anotherwords, if my e-mail says I have something from CT, I click on it to see what it is and then go to the 'new posts' on CT to read it. but sometimes I can't find it or for some other reason I just click on it and read it from the e-mail.

I don't know if I made myself clear or not but I can get something on 'New Posts' before I get it on my e-mail.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnetta View Post
    Hi everyone. I have the same problems, and I did let Barbara know. She said she would check into it and I think she did because I got a newsletter after that dated Sept. 9. I am going to keep that newsletter because right now it's the only way I have to get back onto this site.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mkp View Post
    Hi everyone. I have the same problems, and I did let Barbara know. She said she would check into it and I think she did because I got a newsletter after that dated Sept. 9. I am going to keep that newsletter because right now it's the only way I have to get back onto this site.
    I still have not gotten a newsletter. A few of the posts that I have posted to has shown up a few times but other then that I have not gotten anything.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mkp View Post
    Hi mkp,
    To get to Crochet Talk I click on the plus at the top by the tab I'm on and then click on CT. The plus sign keeps track of where you've been. Although, I'm also on the Knitting site and to get there I usually have to open my knitting folder and click on it from there.

10. Thanks mkp thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Hi Patty,
    If you go on 'Main' and click on 'enforcing my husband's slippers' I have pictures posted there.

If you click on 'Hairpin Lace', scroll down to see a video of a cardigan using Hairpin Lace which I'm thinking about maybe doing.

Have you seen my post on 'Bible Study' which is in the 'General Chit Chat' where I wrote a Psalm based on the Psalm we were studying? and there was another Bible Study that we were supposed to write our own Psalms and one thing I wrote was ;It was good when they said 'Let us go to Holland Heights CRC. (That's the church I go to.) You can Google Holland Heights Church if you want.

Love, Jean Marie