Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  5
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Recently, I've bought or been given several journals, planners and traveler's notebooks. They haven't been purposed for any particular use yet. Some were bought for their beauty! But, I'll have them when they're needed! My older daughter gave me a beautiful periwinkle colored journal and a gorgeous black planner with tabbed dividers, notepad and plastic pouch and card holder(aged and she never used). I love it! It has a side pocket too! I purchased 2 stitch journals at Michaels(one has colorful pineapples on the cover, other one is lilac with words" Big Dreams Ahead"). At Dollar General, I bought a journal that has a rose gold/ white marble cover and words "Dreams in rose gold. I love rose gold! At TJMaxx, I purchased a guided journal called "Each Day is a Fresh Start" with lemons on the cover. This journal has prompts for writing! At our new 99cents store in a city nearby, I bought 2 very nice traveler's notebooks(one is grey, a favorite color of mine and the other one is blue, so pretty). They each came with 2 inserts, plastic zipper pouch and 2 card holders! Unbelievable, that they were there for only $4.99 each! I bought my older daughter a black one as a gift! Then, there's my beautiful baby(a journal) who's pink...a color I love! The words on the cover, There's Beauty in Simplicity" in rose gold. I added accessories to this beauty...dangling rhinestone cross, emerald shaped rhinestone, pink dangling heart and pink satin ribbons. Bought at TJMaxx!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like

Any planned

Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyrose View Post
    Recently, I've bought or been given several journals, planners and traveler's notebooks. They haven't been purposed for any particular use yet. Some were bought for their beauty! But, I'll have them when they're needed! My older daughter gave me a beautiful periwinkle colored journal and a gorgeous black planner with tabbed dividers, notepad and plastic pouch and card holder(aged and she never used). I love it! It has a side pocket too! I purchased 2 stitch journals at Michaels(one has colorful pineapples on the cover, other one is lilac with words" Big Dreams Ahead"). At Dollar General, I bought a journal that has a rose gold/ white marble cover and words "Dreams in rose gold. I love rose gold! At TJMaxx, I purchased a guided journal called "Each Day is a Fresh Start" with lemons on the cover. This journal has prompts for writing! At our new 99cents store in a city nearby, I bought 2 very nice traveler's notebooks(one is grey, a favorite color of mine and the other one is blue, so pretty). They each came with 2 inserts, plastic zipper pouch and 2 card holders! Unbelievable, that they were there for only $4.99 each! I bought my older daughter a black one as a gift! Then, there's my beautiful baby(a journal) who's pink...a color I love! The words on the cover, There's Beauty in Simplicity" in rose gold. I added accessories to this beauty...dangling rhinestone cross, emerald shaped rhinestone, pink dangling heart and pink satin ribbons. Bought at TJMaxx!
    I love the journals you have described. I keep a personal juornal every day. I will have to look for those. Especially the ones with encouraging words on them. I am now going through the treatment for a life threatening disease similar to bone cancer. My bone marrow has quit making my blood cells, all in general. I have to receive blood and platelets every week. What's worse, I'm not responding to the treatment or it's tried to destroy my kidneys. So my juornaling and crochet are my way of fighting depression.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! Personal journals are real memory keepers! May God continue to bless you. You're a strong woman who continues to live and produce in this world. I salute you! At Michael's, Joann's and Hobby Lobby, there are sticker books that offer great inspirational messages. I have one called Quotes which I bought at Michael's. I use them to decorate my planners, journals and TNs(traveler's notebook) The books are $19.99, with coupons under $13. There are various sticker books for many subjects. I have a small collection of the sticker books.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the great information. Thank you for the encouraging words. My son reminds me often that we fighters. In other words, my mother survived 2 cancers, my son was clinically dead at birth and was resuscitated, then at 12 months was seriously ill with RSV, Strep Throat, both ears infected, and bronchial pneumonia all at the same time. My parents family doctor wanted me to rush back to Little Rock to be close to the children's hospital but I refused because my father was in ICU dying from cancer. My son is now 22. . That is why he reminds me, we are fighters.

Post Thanks / Like
    Today I changed some meals in my meal planning planner. I use the Food sticker book(purchased at Michael's) to decorate. This planner sits atop my central island in the kitchen. The holder that houses my planner is bronze with a bronze spoon and fork to contain my journal. I bought this planner at Dollar General for $1.

Post Thanks / Like
    In my Happy Planner(bought at Michaels) which has monthly and weekly pages for each month, I wrote my February goals. It's my daily planner and has prompts to answer. Some of the prompts are goals, important dates, birthdays, and a section called leave your mark It has a beautiful divider page with tab for each month. I use my stickers to decorate the monthly and weekly pages Always a cheerful look and it inspires me! Sometimes, I like to theme my week. This week it was coffee! As a coffee lover, I searched through my sticker books and found any and all things coffee-related for this week's spread. I also used Elle oh Elle washi tape(Hobby Lobby) called Lady Boss(cute ladies)by Paper Studio to decorate. Til next time!~Butterflyrose~

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyrose View Post
    In my Happy Planner(bought at Michaels) which has monthly and weekly pages for each month, I wrote my February goals. It's my daily planner and has prompts to answer. Some of the prompts are goals, important dates, birthdays, and a section called leave your mark It has a beautiful divider page with tab for each month. I use my stickers to decorate the monthly and weekly pages Always a cheerful look and it inspires me! Sometimes, I like to theme my week. This week it was coffee! As a coffee lover, I searched through my sticker books and found any and all things coffee-related for this week's spread. I also used Elle oh Elle washi tape(Hobby Lobby) called Lady Boss(cute ladies)by Paper Studio to decorate. Til next time!~Butterflyrose~
    You have really gave me some ideas. Next month I will have to try some sticker books and travel journals. I will be traveling to Baltimore, MD to see a doctor there for a second opinion and treatment options for my disease which is called Aplastic Anemia. You have been great to chat with. God bless you 🙏.
    Till later Mary

Post Thanks / Like
    Today I'll work in my Goals Planner by Recollection. The cover is beautiful in a marbleized watercolor of pink, purple gold and white. The words on the cover are "No better time than Now." Most appropriate for setting goals! It has monthly and weekly pages, 2 pages for your vision board page, notes and thoughts pages, gratitude tracker, achievement tracker, bucket list and staying motivated page to list a few. It also comes with some stickers! For February, I'm starting with five goals. They are achievable. Staying focused is the key!

Post Thanks / Like
    Really great ideas! Thank you for sharing your journaling ideas. You have given me some ideas for my journals.