Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  5

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! Personal journals are real memory keepers! May God continue to bless you. You're a strong woman who continues to live and produce in this world. I salute you! At Michael's, Joann's and Hobby Lobby, there are sticker books that offer great inspirational messages. I have one called Quotes which I bought at Michael's. I use them to decorate my planners, journals and TNs(traveler's notebook) The books are $19.99, with coupons under $13. There are various sticker books for many subjects. I have a small collection of the sticker books.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the great information. Thank you for the encouraging words. My son reminds me often that we fighters. In other words, my mother survived 2 cancers, my son was clinically dead at birth and was resuscitated, then at 12 months was seriously ill with RSV, Strep Throat, both ears infected, and bronchial pneumonia all at the same time. My parents family doctor wanted me to rush back to Little Rock to be close to the children's hospital but I refused because my father was in ICU dying from cancer. My son is now 22. . That is why he reminds me, we are fighters.