Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  5
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mkp View Post
    Hi, everyone. Butterflyrose, the first time I ever heard about a travelers notebook was when you mentioned it on this thread. I got curious so I checked it out and found out what it is. I liked the idea so I ordered one. I got it on August 1st and I love it. I have written in it everyday since I got it. My other journals were all in separate books and I was not faithful with writing in them. So, Butterflyrose, thank you for mentioning your notebook. You helped someone out and didn't know you were helping. God bless - - Mary
    You're welcome Mary! What website did you purchase yours? A travelers notebook allows for so much variety in writing. I continue to thoroughly enjoy using mine/ reading about prior topics/referencing it as needed. I have also added artwork from time to time. I also made one some months ago using suede material. It has 3 inserts.(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Suewin View Post
    My daughter just introduced me to "bullet journalling" ! have you heard of this type?
    You use a grid notebook (super cheap right now during back to school), it's all the "rage" and quite addictive.
    You use pages for each type, and you do what you want. I have a month at a view page, and a weekly page.
    Im only just getting started.
    SO FUN!!!

-Susan
    Hi Susan! I use a composition notebook for my bullet journaling. Adding artwork is so much fun too! It's been a while since I've written in mine. I have quite a few planners and journals. I rotate their use as needed. Enjoy your journaling!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyrose View Post
    You're welcome Mary! What website did you purchase yours? A travelers notebook allows for so much variety in writing. I continue to thoroughly enjoy using mine/ reading about prior topics/referencing it as needed. I have also added artwork from time to time. I also made one some months ago using suede material. It has 3 inserts.
    (((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose
    Hi, Butterflyrose. I ordered my notebooks from Amazon, but they actually came from other places. One came from Sovereign and the other from Webster's Pages. My first one has letters to Jesus, prayers, prayer list, and a section for thougths that pop into my mind. I haven't started my other book yet but I will have verses and what they mean to me, notes from church, maybe a daily journal; I haven't decided what else. I like them much more than having a different spiral book for each topic. I had books here and there, but with these notebooks they are in one place. Well, it's almost 8pm and Charles Stanley will be coming on soon so I will say good night for now. Love and prayers to everyone.

Mary

4. Thanks Butterflyrose thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a daily journal and a crochet journal. I have also started a wedding planner, since I'm getting married on September 16th.

6. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by maryabaribeau@yahoo.com View Post
    I have a daily journal and a crochet journal. I have also started a wedding planner, since I'm getting married on September 16th.

Hope your wedding goes well.

Mary

Post Thanks / Like
    I am thoroughly enjoying the traveler's notebook that I asked my daughter to order for me online. It came with 2 inserts and I recently made a 3rd insert for it. So much so, do I enjoy this traveler's notebook that my daughter has ordered another one for me at my request. A different cover which will come with 1 insert(different company) and I'll make add'l inserts for it.

Post Thanks / Like
    What's In This Travelers Notebook?

The cover has pink flamingos on a navy blue background with a black band closure. In this notebook, I have 3 inserts. Insert 1(handcrafted by me) Title is "Life is Sweet" used to write about sweet, endearing acts/acts of kindness that I encounter.
    Insert 2:I decoupaged gold, red and purple leaves on cover:includes grateful cards, quotes, poems, my wish list, letters & things, projects, relaxing moments, heartfelt/matters of the heart, travel, birthdays/gifts, Christmas/list/gifts, books read, bookmark. I 've also done some abstract painting on a few pages.
    Insert 3:Sticker"Planners Gotta Plan" and a gold heart is on the cover. The insert pages are table of contents/index, special occasions/events, life goals, monthly budgets and goals, sinking funds, home improvement goals and exercise goals.
    Included are some decorative embellishments too! Throughout the notebook there are clear pockets that hold inspirational cards, stickers, and calendar.

~I Love Planning~Butterflyrose
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 12-10-2017 at 11:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! You sure have a lot in Insert 2. I’m thinking about starting a “Things I would like to do again (or for the first time) but can’t because I’m old and slightly handicapped” Page. lol

11. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mkp View Post
    Wow! You sure have a lot in Insert 2. I’m thinking about starting a “Things I would like to do again (or for the first time) but can’t because I’m old and slightly handicapped” Page. lol
    Yes I do!lol A small representation of my life! It's pretty full and I really enjoy my life and living it to the fullest! I'm so thankful. I call this insert "my chunky monkey!" Thank goodness, these inserts have 60 pages in it. Enough pages to capture all this FUN! The insert that I made has 20 pages. My "mini me!"

Great idea for your travelers notebook! Best wishes on recapturing or enjoying"firsts"! I'll be adding "Firsts" to my notebook eventually. I've written a thread on Crochet Talk entitled "Firsts" so it'll be easy to duplicate. Take care and God bless you mkp(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~

Post Thanks / Like
    Traveler's Notebook

I've made two more traveler's notebooks. Using a vinyl placemat and colored elastic, I made a mini and larger size.

I've purchased a Goals Planner by Recollections and a Budget Extension pack and hardcover by Happy Planner this year. Also, many washi tapes, stickers and supplies to decorate my planners and travel's notebooks. Having so much FUN! My older daughter also gave me her "Paris" planner that I greatly admired when she bought another planner. It's so gorgeous!
    (((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~

14. Likes mkp liked this post