Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie, well I was back in the hospital in July but got out in time to go on vacation with my girls and grandsons 😊😊 We had good weather and a great time. The lung dr started me on oxygen while I was in the hospital so I was on it for the first time and first time having to take it on vacation. It was a challenge but the Lord worked everything out for His glory. I also had to have a sleep study and I do have sleep apnea. Now I have to do another study to find out what Cpap machine I need. I had an epidural on both sides of my spine today I'm praying this will help a lot with the back and leg pain. I have an echocardiagram on Thursday praying for good results there. The reason I was started on oxygen my oxy levels would fall and heart rate would be high with the slightest exertion. If everything checks out ok after all these teats' oh I also have to have a new lung function test and lung scan, that will let then know if there has been more damage to my lungs, I want to start the respiratory rehab program so I can hopefully get my stamina built up too. Thank you for thinking of me. Praying for you and your husband love you 💖💖

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Hi Jean Marie, well I was back in the hospital in July but got out in time to go on vacation with my girls and grandsons 😊😊 We had good weather and a great time. The lung dr started me on oxygen while I was in the hospital so I was on it for the first time and first time having to take it on vacation. It was a challenge but the Lord worked everything out for His glory. I also had to have a sleep study and I do have sleep apnea. Now I have to do another study to find out what Cpap machine I need. I had an epidural on both sides of my spine today I'm praying this will help a lot with the back and leg pain. I have an echocardiagram on Thursday praying for good results there. The reason I was started on oxygen my oxy levels would fall and heart rate would be high with the slightest exertion. If everything checks out ok after all these teats' oh I also have to have a new lung function test and lung scan, that will let then know if there has been more damage to my lungs, I want to start the respiratory rehab program so I can hopefully get my stamina built up too. Thank you for thinking of me. Praying for you and your husband love you 💖💖
    Hello to everyone!!!!
    I should have made this a new thread but I forgot then was too tired to redo it so in case you are wanting to know this is what's happening now. Thank you all for your prayers love Winnie

3. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi purpledabbler,
    How is your shoulder and your other arm after having surgeries on them?