Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hey Y'all

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Y'all

Oh my gosh, I've been off these boards for many months. I locked myself out and couldn't figure out how to reset my password. I've miss you all so much!! I'm anxious to finding out what's going on with everyone.

I've had a lot going on, and I've finished lots of crochet projects, too. I've recently made a big decision. I'm going to have weight loss surgery. I'd love to hear about any of your experiences with it.

Much love to all of my old friends,

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Pixieglitter,
    I'm glad you were able to get back on here. A while back I was locked out on CT too and I couldn't get back on for a few days or a week, not sure how long. I'm doing good. Working on the sc thermal stitch to put on the bottom of our slippers. There's also a dc thermal stitch and a half double thermal stitch.

When are you having this surgery?
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shelley! I'm glad you're back, you have been missed. What projects have you done? Please keep us updated as your surgery date approaches. You'll be in my prayers.

I'm having a wonderful time and enjoying life. Just came back from vacation last week. My younger daughter and I flew to Minnesota and then rented a car. We dined, shopped, did some sightseeing and touring. We had an awesome time! (See post, "I vacationed in Minnesota" in General Chit Chat.) I'm still getting my home and garage in tip-top shape too!(((HUGS)))Butterflyrose

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!