Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  20
Page 2 of 19 First 123412 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning Ladies and Gentleman,

Have a terrific day! Celebrate and enjoy this day!

It's a beautiful day. The sun is coming out after very heavy rain, lightning and thunder in the wee hours of the morning. I decided to stay near home rather than travel to the city to church today. I didn't won't to get caught in the storms if it starts pouring again!

My younger daughter prepared breakfast. Link sausages, waffles and eggs! I'll drink coffee a bit later. It was a mouth-watering meal! I heard the sweet sounds of birds chirping while I ate. Oh, a few days ago, I saw the most beautiful yellow bird fly across my backyard. It was the FIRST time I'd seen one live other than at the zoo or pet store. What an experience!

My to-do list is long. I'll space it out for a few days work. A few chores at a time. Slow and steady wins the race! I'm anticipating with excitement about checking items off my list.

~With a grateful heart~Butterflyrose

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! I plan to crochet this evening
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! What are you crocheting? I started a waffle stitch dishcloth a few nights ago. The waffle stitch is a new stitch for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good evening everyone. Today was another beautiful day. I sat outside this afternoon. I finished my cowl that I was making. It has a shell edging around it. It is maroon and black mixed together. It is really pretty. I am in a lot of pain today. I could not even go up and down the steps on my porch and I am walking all bent over. It is bothering me to sit but not as bad as when i stand or walk so please say a prayer for me that God will ease the pain so I can do things for Him and do things with my family especially my grandkids. We had a cheesy chicken broccoli skillet meal for supper. It was really good. We had some applesauce and salad and potatoes with it. It is supposed to rain tomorrow and Friday so I will be inside working on my crafts and resting. I made a schedule for myself one day I clean a room then the next day I rest and just work on crafts. My daughter and I are taking turns cooking and doing dishes. It is sure going to help me. I have faith that God will heal me soon. I am just patiently waiting for Him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnetta View Post
    What a beautiful Tuesday morning. I made a post yesterday on here but I don't know what happened to it. Today I got my new washer and dryer and it is really nice. I really like it and I thanked God for it. They don;t have knobs It is one of those where all you have to do is touch what you want like a microwave. It really cleans good. It even tells you to check the lint before you start it up again on the dryer and both washer and dryer have an alarm to let you know when they are done. I sat outside and enjoyed the beautiful day today for a little while and now I am making chicken fingers and french fries for supper. The Lord is so good. I hope you are all enjoying these beautiful spring days. We are to get some rain about Thursday and Friday.
    I'm happy to hear you have a new washer and dryer. Sounds like you're really enjoying it! My days are beautiful, some are sunny, others are rainy, thunderstorms included. They are all good!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good day Ladies and Gentlemen,

We had another heavy rain and thunderstorms in the wee hours of the morning. But alas, it is bright and beautiful and the sun is shining today! I am so thankful for the new day that God has made. Rejoicining all the way!

Cleaning, Gardening and More...

I plan to do some household chores and do some gardening. The lawn service guys are scheduled to come today. At the beginning of the lawn maintenance season, I let them trim the hedges, then I like to maintain them myself. I like to be involved!lol So, that's on my to-do list this week.

While cleaning yesterday, I found a package of beautiful luncheon napkins. I bought them in anticipation of a luncheon that I'd host in the future. They are pink with a garden scene of bell flowers and butterflies. Two of my favorite things...flowers and butterflies! Instead of waiting to host a luncheon, my family and I are enjoying these "pretties" now.

Have a beautiful day!

~With a grateful heart~Butterflyrose
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 04-21-2016 at 12:44 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good afternoon ladies. It is a beautiful day to day. We had a sprinkle of rain this afternoon but lasted only a minute. We are supposed to get rain tonight and tomorrow. My daughter is cooking tonight. We are having stewing beef, noodles, mashed potatoes,and I don't know what else. I am just relaxing today. This is my day off. I finished my cowl yesterday now I will start on some other things. One is embroidering a baby quilt. We went to a yard sale at our senior center last Saturday for a few minutes while my daughter watched over ours and i bought a nice set of dishes. They have a barn scene on them. I am doing my kitchen and dining area in country so they fit really well with them. I have chicken curtains at the windows. They are beige with dark brown trim and chickens on the trim along the bottom of the curtains. My living room is going to be Christian and Native American. I am still deciding on the two bathrooms, the bedroom, laundry room and craftroom.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! I am crocheting the white doily. I have 2 UFOs too. Have a good day
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I went for my PT today and it'll probably take about a month to get it better with exercises. It feels a little better than this morning. I put some chicken in the crock pot with some green peppers and some pasta sauce will make some pasta for supper tonight and hope my hubby can eat it.
    I have washed some of the crochet thread in the past and usually put in the kitchen sink or a bucket with some Woolite back then but I think Dawn dish soap will work good and in cold water so it doesn't shrink to much. To dry I just rolled in a towel an then put on a dry towel and keep moving around until you find it dry. Hope this helps. Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! How wonderful is this Friday evening
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן