Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just had another idea. My Mom used to make puppies in a basket. I have one.

You buy a garden glove and glue the glove over a small empty margarine plastic bowl.

The fingers are the puppies which you put on googly eyes and a small cotton for the nose w/black felt glued on the cotton and a bow (a ribbon bow for the thumb puppy and yarn (tied into bows) around the other 4 finger puppies and felt for the ears.

And a ribbon bow and a heart on the margarine dish.
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 03-26-2016 at 03:44 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnetta View Post
    dishrags, washrags, tissue covers, scarves,coasters,hats, soap bottle dresses, small holiday decorations, and if there are babies there are baby washrags, booties, bibs. If I find anything else I will let you know. I am into all kinds of crafts and I enjoy each one of them. A lot of times I find I have to do something fast for my craft shows.
    This variety of craft ideas will be a big help to me. Thanks so much Sonnetta! They are quick and easy, just what I need.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    you could make plastic canvas magnets also. I also have made felt/sequin applique things also.I have also made small sequin ornaments and small beaded ornaments if you are into those things.
    I've never tried plastic canvas. Is it an easy craft to learn? Many years ago, I think I made a sequin ornament. That's a great idea!

Post Thanks / Like
    I just thought of something else also plastic canvas eyeglass cases and crochet cell phone cases and ipad cases.
    Thanks for these ideas Sonnetta!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    I have made plastic canvas Bible magnets - where you can open the cover and where you can't open it - w/a cross in the center and a ribbon ( like a bookmark).
    Sounds very nice Jean Marie! I've never done plastic canvas. Is it easy to learn?

Post Thanks / Like
    I just had another idea. My Mom used to make puppies in a basket. I have one.

You buy a garden glove and glue the glove over a small empty margarine plastic bowl.

The fingers are the puppies which you put on googly eyes and a small cotton for the nose w/black felt glued on the cotton and a bow (a ribbon bow for the thumb puppy and yarn (tied into bows) around the other 4 finger puppies and felt for the ears.

And a ribbon bow and a heart on the margarine dish.
    Oh, how precious! Thanks so much for this idea!

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought someone suggested towel toppers.
    Yes, lulu 12 did suggest towel toppers. It's found in Main forum. I also posted a thread there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu12 View Post
    hey butterfly rose if you are into plastic canvas you can make tissue box covers book covers or trinket boxesi have made mickey mouse and minnie mouse and tweety bird as well as checkbook covers
    What nice projects you've made! I've never done plastic canvas. Sounds like a fun craft! Is it easy to learn? Thanks for the ideas Lulu!

Post Thanks / Like
    hey butterflyrose no plastic canvas is easytissure boxes are the easiest it is just a square--but i just finished a twenty inch angel that hangs on the side of the door ---now it took a while to cut that out but it is really pretty.if the bazarr is in the fall i would be thinking christmas presents

Post Thanks / Like
    head bands childrens hat people still love minions