Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    bluesparrow58; thanks for that advice...I didn't know that a diuretic would be helpful, I didn't like the water pills my doc gave me so I think I will looking into the diuretic. I am only 5 foot (4 11 and a half but I was taught to round up) so I have to have a stool for my feet but I am starting to lose cirulation in my feet so that makes them fall asleep a lot. I too get up every 20mins or so and stretch and then go back to my crocheting. I also like to bike ride and walk...when my leg lets me...
    Theresa, you are a writer? Cool, my daugter is one too, she is looking for an agent.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all for the many tips. The weather has cooled a bit this last week and the problem seems lessened by the cooler temps. But I am also doing many of things you all have recommended. So who knows what is really helping. All I know is that it is better and appreciate the help and the relief.

3. Likes bluesparrow58, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Theresa: I am glad whatever you are doing is working! It is 90+ on the west coast and hopefully it will cool down later in the week!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa View Post
    bluesparrow58; thanks for that advice...I didn't know that a diuretic would be helpful, I didn't like the water pills my doc gave me so I think I will looking into the diuretic. I am only 5 foot (4 11 and a half but I was taught to round up) so I have to have a stool for my feet but I am starting to lose cirulation in my feet so that makes them fall asleep a lot. I too get up every 20mins or so and stretch and then go back to my crocheting. I also like to bike ride and walk...when my leg lets me...
    Theresa, you are a writer? Cool, my daugter is one too, she is looking for an agent.
    Yes, Anaisa, I am a writer, full time. Most of my work appears on the Internet but I have several short stories published and I am working on 2 novels. I don't have an agent either but then, I'm not ready for one. Good luck to your daughter!

Post Thanks / Like
    Theresa!!! My respect!!! I cannot write or draw or play music and I really respect all people of art!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Theresa: I want to write and I have ideas but........right now I am reading and crocheting as well as yard and housework so am keeping busy!

Post Thanks / Like
    kl1000 and Lili - Writing is how I earn a living as well as being a passion that came to me later in life. If anyone is serious about it, now is the best time ever to g go for it with all the self-publishing opportunities available. If you want, I will give you my email address and we can discuss how you might get started privately and not clutter the forum. I applaud all creative and artistic people, whatever their creative outlet.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can write only programs

Post Thanks / Like
    Theresa: I would love your email. I have been reading short stories and am amazed how the authors get their point across without many words! It has to be a real talent! Have a great day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Drink more water. It sounds silly but most water retention is caused when our body thinks it needs to hold on to the water because it may not get any more. At the very least you will be forced to get up now and then and walk at least as far as the potty. It helps me. Sometimes I even go outside for a walk, not as often as I should though.
    Patty