Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  2
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    Little Drummer, I am so sorry for your woes at the present moment. I will have you and your family in my prayers. Are they going to give your husband a new kidney? If he needs one, I have 2 good ones that I would be more than willing to share one with him. It hurts me really bad to know that someone is in very much pain and can possibly use something that I or anyone around me could share with someone being family, stranger or whomever. I was going to give my momma one of my lungs but she wouldn't be able to survive the surgery. Sadly she passed away not long after. She will be gone a year the 15th of Feb. Sometimes I feel guilty thinking that I could have maybe saved her. That is why I am so determend to help others if I possibly can. God be with your husband and mother.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much tamtam for the offer, but at this time he is not on the list for a kidney transplant. He has one working kidney and we are hoping that the last procedure will be a success and the other kidney will be working as well. It will just take time. You are so kind to offer that for him. I am sorry to hear about your mom. May God be with you as you deal with the loss of your mother. Know that your kindness has not gone unnoticed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good to hear things are getting better.

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to hear that your going through all this it is terrible to be torn between two people you love. Then to have company even if it is our kids it is just to much. Sorry your husband surgery didn't go well it's so hard when they are not feeling good I know how you feel my husband has been having medical issues since June and then me with my Achilles tendon injury and then we had company for the holidays which we enjoyed but you can't get the rest you need to be in a stressful situation. I hope by now your mom is doing better. I just keep telling myself that God doesn't give us more than we can do but sometimes I wonder. When people are ill we are not our usual self and take things out on those we love the most. I will keep you all in my prayers so you can all get back to some sort of normal even tho your husband will have a need for further treatment. Try to take care of yourself and don't feel guilty for going to see your mom and leaving your husband with someone else for a little while. It's only normal to worry and if you're husband felt better he would be ok with you leaving for a few hrs. Sue

5. Thanks little drummer thanked for this post