Thanks Thanks:  29
Likes Likes:  23
Page 4 of 83 First ... 234561454 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. Galatians 6:2

A Time to Think
    The most obvious lesson in Christ's teaching is that there is no happiness in having or getting anything, but only in giving. –Henry Drummond, author and evangelist

A Time to Act
    Remember that you attract what you give away.

A Time to Pray
    Lord, help me spend the time You've given me looking for joy and overcoming obstacles.

Post Thanks / Like
    OurPrayer
    12/16/15
    Newsletters

Daily Scripture & Reflection
    December 16, 2015
    And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying: "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, goodwill toward men!" Luke 2:13-14

A Time to Think
    The message of Christmas is that the visible material world is bound to the invisible spiritual world. –Author Unknown

A Time to Act
    Face every situation with faith in your heart.

A Time to Pray
    Dear Lord, during the holiday season, help me to spread Your message of love.

Post Thanks / Like
    She will bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins. Matthew 1:21

A Time to Think
    Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen. –Anonymous

A Time to Act
    Commit to the wonder, to marvel at the coming of Christ.

A Time to Pray
    Come, Lord Jesus, as I stand with my arms outstretched, ready to welcome You.

Post Thanks / Like
    Do not be afraid, Mary, you have found favor with God. You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus. Luke 1:30-31

A Time to Think
    All the Christmas presents in the world are worth nothing without the presence of Christ. –David Jeremiah, author

A Time to Act
    During this special time, forgive actions, thoughts and misgivings that have burdened you.

A Time to Pray
    As we celebrate Your coming, Lord Jesus, bless us and give us the gift of Your Peace.

Post Thanks / Like
    Daily Scripture & Reflection
    December 20, 2015

For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11

A Time to Think
    Christmas, my child, is love in action. –Dale Evans, actress, singer and songwriter

A Time to Act
    Remind yourself of the real reason why we celebrate Christmas: Christ has come to live among us.

A Time to Pray
    In this most wonderful of seasons, Lord, we thank You for sending Your Son.

Post Thanks / Like
    For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.— Isaiah 9:6

A Time to Think
    Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas. –Peg Bracken, author

A Time to Act
    Share with others how important they are to you.

A Time to Pray
    Jesus, this Christmas, give me the grace to honor You in every person I meet.
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 01-27-2016 at 12:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    And you will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at His birth. Luke 1:14

A Time to Think
    Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone. –Charles M. Schultz, cartoonist

A Time to Act
    Go out in a spirit of love and do something for somebody who is in need.

A Time to Pray
    In this holy Christmas season, Lord, show us how to best communicate Your love.

Post Thanks / Like
    For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11

A Time to Think
    Joy to the world! The Lord is come; let earth receive her King; let every heart prepare Him room, and heaven and nature sing. –Isaac Watts, hymn writer

A Time to Act
    Open your heart to the beauty that surrounds you.

A Time to Pray
    Lord, help me make the Christmas celebration longer in my heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    May the God of hope fill you with joy and peace as you trust in Him. Romans 15:13

A Time to Think
    Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart. –Washington Irving, author

A Time to Act
    Remember that our hearts were made to enjoy the One who created them.

A Time to Pray
    Father, may joyful memories bring back the wonder of Christmas to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

A Time to Think
    Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts. –Janice Maeditere, writer

A Time to Act
    Spread the spirit of Christmas by sharing and giving to those in need.

A Time to Pray
    This Christmas Day and every day, I thank You, Lord, for coming into our world, and into my heart.