Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MeerKat View Post
    Those Kittens are so cute. I wish I could lay like they do, I can't figure how they can get in those weird positions.
    I agree with you on the positions they can get into. They can almost look like a pretzel! I ran into my son at Walmart a little while ago(they are his kittens not mine).
    He said they are now playing with one another and one kinda hooked a claw in his finger when he reached into the box. They love to play with anything that moves. I just took care of feeding the mommas while he and his family went for a week of paid vacation. He is a retired carpenter (retired early) and now working at the same bank where I retired from along with 2 of my brothers. We 3 are now retired and it is amazing when I think my child is now working at the same company where I did for 43 years! He said this was his first paid vacation! He says it isn't like he never had a vacation, just never a paid one! He would have time off occasionally between finished carpenter jobs. You know how that is. When the job finished so were you... until another carpenter job came along. He is my baby and will be 53 on his birthday in September. My boys are aged 53, 55 and 57 on their birthdays this year.
    Last edited by redhead; 07-20-2015 at 03:59 PM.

2. Likes Nova55 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh! I love kittens! I have a calico that someone dumped so since I couldn't find anyone to take her - I kept her. I don't know how to post pictures from an IPAD.

Post Thanks / Like
    Such cute kittens! So fun to watch play and grow.

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you can find some good homes for these kittens!