Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: I got the job

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats again on obtaining your job! I pray INCREASE in every area of your life.(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Beverly!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    Hooray that is good news. I just now read your post and I will pray that you are able to train and really like the job. Keep us posted! Love,Patty
    update on the job
    He says I have to go faster. I don't understand why? I thought this was where God wanted me to be cause before I got the job I prayed if it was God's will that I get the job and if not that I don't get the job and I got the job so it's God's Will for me right? I'll try to do a better job but I wonder if I'm really cut out for this but this is God's Will for me isn't it?

Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie, bless your heart I know you wanted this to work out and maybe it still will. You haven't been there very long I'm sure you are doing a good job maybe you can find some shortcuts to help things go quicker. I believe it is Gods will for you to be there or you would not be there. It may be you are there to be a witness or a blessing to someone. It may be the Lord wanted you to see you are still able to land a job and work that job! Maybe the Lord is trying to teach you something or bless your life in this place. What ever the reason you are there the Lord may not want you there long term but im sure you are praying about it and God will let you know what you should do. Try not to be discouraged I will be praying for you and your job situation and for peace in your heart that you are doing what God wants you to do. How is your husband doing? Take care love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie,
    My husband is doing good. He went to the cottage. Thank you Winnie for telling me to pray about it. Linda, I feel like I know you. You're such a sweet lady, as there are many sweet people on here. Thank you for praying for me about the job. I work tomorrow from 9-4.

I was going to put a letter in the mailbox for you today along w/a couple other letters for my postcard exchange and the mail went already so I'll mail it tomorrow on my way to work.

I want to see if there's a bigger crochet hook at the store. Then maybe I'll take a nap. The clothes should be about dry. Hugs♥ Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back from the store but I'm not taking a nap. I got a crochet hook, a ergonomic crochet handle, (which I don't need now but might want to have later when I'm older), darning needles (I have some darning needles), plastic small round markers to mark your place in crocheting, a donation card to help fight local hunger, and a dvd. I looked at other stuff but didn't buy it. There was a nice green basket that was flexible (there were yellow baskets too, but I liked the green basket but it was a bit heavy) There was a clear storage bins that was more lightweight. I almost bought one but I don't know exactly what I'd put in it and if I could use a deep storage bin or a long skinny one and I don't know where I would put it. I also looked at other baskets and crafts and I thought I was going to buy some yarn but I didn't. That 'I taught myself how to knit' and the 'I taught myself how to crochet kits w/a instruction book for each one were on sale but I didn't get either one. Well , I want to see if my neighbor is home; if she needs any help, check to see if there's zucchini ready to pick in the garden and watch a dvd before bed and I work tomorrow. Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Well My husband is back from the cottage and he said it was a lot of work there. I don't have the job anymore.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Jean Marie,

God has not forsaken you. He will take care of you. Thus says the Lord.(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Well My husband is back from the cottage and he said it was a lot of work there. I don't have the job anymore.
    Oh Jean, sorry about the job! I can sympathsize with you about losing your job! It's so hard when you need a job and lose it! All I can say is they are losing a very reliable worker! Look at it this way! more time for crocheting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Beverly and Donna. When I lost my job I was trying to be positive about it. I had pretty much forgotten about it. I don't know what the Lord's Will is for me but I'm taking one day at a time and I had been helping the neighbor lady cause she's going to move to Fla. and this morning I brought breakfast (she had given me some apples and I made some apple pancakes and some w/blueberries & some w/both.) and the other day I brought her some lunch or supper. I've brought squash over there. Sometimes I like to bring food over there and I'll be helping her again before she moves to get the stuff out of her lower cupboards and whatever else she needs done. She told me once that she's about 30 years older than me. She's a nice lady.
    Jean Marie