Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  6
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know which way the wind falls but there sure is a lotta HOT air blowing around!!!! Ha ha ha! Love ya both! Now this what I love about crochettalk and it's for sure Faye....is alive and kicking! Don't we have fun on here!?! There is no other website like good ole Crochettalk!!!!!! Don't ever leave us hanging again Faye! And Betty Lynn you seem to have a lot of fun teasing too. Be happy is my motto!

PS I know I don't rate up there with you guys but just go to the top of the page on the right hand corner and type in :
    (Stranded at the top of a ladder). ...in the search box and read about my latest experience!
    Last edited by redhead; 08-07-2015 at 01:18 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's ok. May the wind will blow this way. LOL! She also says I'm older. So..... We all know that hot air!!!!! I love it and Faye!!!! Best Friend!!! We'll meet some day! If we ever quit having casts put on and having accidents!. Talk about klutzes. I told her we really sisters separated at birth!!! Gotta go take a nap so I don't hurt myself, and you us "older" people need our naps! LMAO!
    By the Redhead, you really don't want to join this Klutz Klub, do you!?

Luv and Hugs,
    Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholasdaniel View Post
    That's ok. May the wind will blow this way. LOL! She also says I'm older. So..... We all know that hot air!!!!! I love it and Faye!!!! Best Friend!!! We'll meet some day! If we ever quit having casts put on and having accidents!. Talk about klutzes. I told her we really sisters separated at birth!!! Gotta go take a nap so I don't hurt myself, and you us "older" people need our naps! LMAO!
    By the Redhead, you really don't want to join this Klutz Klub, do you!?

Luv and Hugs,
    Judy
    I will do whatever I can do to keep in the circle of best friends I've ever had! May God bless everyone with good health an keep us all safe every day. Love you ALL! Pray for my computer while you are praying. It is dead I think!!. Redhead/Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 08-11-2015 at 06:48 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I bless the day I found CT and you ladies. I have had so many laughS. I had my first cast and 24 stitches taken out of my ankle. I NOW have my second cast on for the next month. I'm supposed to get it off on my birthday. I still cannot walk on my leg til then, the 9th of Sept. My poor husband, Dan, is being so good about it. We have visiting nurses and PT nurses who come in to help me take a shower and practice on my knee scooter. That is a hoot.

LUv and hugs,

JUdy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey twinfaye, I just came across your post as I haven't been on much lately. I am so sorry you had to go thru such an ordeal and God was certainly with you when you had your accident. I hope you can come out of that brace soon. Everyone was so worried about you. It's wonderful to hear from you. I love your sweater, it is so pretty. I wish I could crochet things like that. Take care girl. xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    So glad you are doing much better. and i just love your sweater!