Thanks Thanks:  87
Likes Likes:  14
Page 9 of 13 First ... 7891011 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Dusty, my prayers are with you during this time. So hard. Ask your family or a close friend to help you with those arrangements. I'm sure it's hitting them hard too.We are here to listen, pray, and lift you up in this. You are not alone, we care and God loves you and is with you through this. Hugs, Linda

2. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Dusty thinking of you and your in my prayers. Take care

4. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dusty, I'm so sorry for your loss. You've been through a lot over the past month. Take good care of yourself, there's nothing wrong with asking for help with the memorial arrangements. Do the arrangements have to be done right now? I have a good friend who lost her husband and 9 months later she had a beautiful memorial service for all his family and good friends. I thought it was very appropriate.

With much love,
    Shelley

6. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry to hear about your husband, I don't get in here as often as I use to and just saw where your husband passed. Please get someone to help you. I went through this a year ago in July, and things are finally getting better. I am glad you will have your work, I think that will help so you aren't dwelling on it. God Bless you and will be praying for you.

8. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustygirl View Post
    I have had a very hard month. Working and being at the hospital afterwards. Don was there for a month. We finally had to put him in the Good Shepherd Hospice in Auburndale. He was transported on Saturday 15th. He lost his battle at 2:00 AM Tuesday 18th. I was so glad his children were able to come see him for several days before. He told them this would be the last time they saw him. They wanted to stay but had tickets & needed to return to Indiana on Monday 17th. I have yet to really let it sink in. I've had an empty house for a month before & it is really empty now. I want to think he will return but know that will never happen. I have not let myself breakdown totally yet. My sister & husband came back down That Tuesday & my son came down on Friday. They all went home today (Monday) I am so lost!!! I will return to work tomorrow (Tuesday) and try to get back to some kind of "Normal" . I am so lost. I should have a memorial here for friends. I am taking the ashes back to Indiana for burial. I should have a memorial there, also. I am just not able to put it together, someone else needs to do this.
    Hi Dustygirl,
    I just saw this. sorry to hear about your husband. will be praying for you.
    Jean Marie

10. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Katie, I am so sorry to hear such bad news. My prayers are with you. Lawana

12. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    How are you Dustygirl? I've been thinking of you. Did you have a memorial service for your husband? Let us know how you're doing. We really do care about you.

Hugs,
    Shelley

14. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband

16. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. I didn't know till I read it on CT. My prayers and thoughts are with you

18. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you during this time of sorrow, and extending the most sincere and heartfelt sympathy. May the wonderful memories of your loved one bring you comfort and strength in the days ahead. Sending you (((HUGS)))

20. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post