Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know what to say. It is really hard. The Lord Bless and keep you

2. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Katie/Dustygirl,
    Take care of yourself.

4. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Three weeks in hospital today. Tomorrow the 12th is my birthday. Don still has pneumonia but looks like infection is gone. So weak from being down. They tried to get him up for some Therapy but didn't do good. He is still confused most of the time.
    Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dustygirl, if I don't get you told tomorrow, I wanted to tell you Happy Birthday! Hang in there with your hubby. I will continue to pray for you both! It'll take time to gain back strength. And confusion may go away after the infection is gone for good. Infection caused my dad to have confusion. So it may take a bit for his mind to clear up. Stay strong! Hugs to you!!! Linda

7. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ladies...I am drained this morning...trying to work but with my bed and desk situated so close together it is hard...well, I take that back my supervisor just assigned me 6 more jobs...time for coffee but b4 I go: Linda/Dustygirl sd a special prayer for you and your loved ones...to everyone else I do hope that today is a most enjoyable to all

9. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Wanting you and husband to be okay through this.

Quote Originally Posted by RosemaryRMG View Post
    So sorry to hear about your husband, My Dad had lung cancer and I took him to his treatments. It was very hard and frustrating for my Dad not to be in control of his body or health. Its a tough time to see a family member go through pain and not be able to either fix it or to be there 24 / 7. I crocheted a baby sweater while I took him to his treatments, it kept me calm. I think about that sweater a lot. My heart is with you and your husband. Take care of yourself.
    My Mother had breast cancer, we continued to pray for the doctor's wisdom to treat her, and her wisdom to accept it. It's a little time but so much worth it as now she is 98 years old and has a memory for all of us. Crocheting helps so much, however, prayer, helps so much more! God bless you and your husband during your trying time!! Continue to pray and stay close to God/Jesus/and the Holy Spirit!

Sincerely,
    TMHutch

11. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Dusty girl Just read you had a birthday. Happy belated birthday. God Bless you and your husband and prayers for him to get better and strength for you. I understand what your going thru -been there. Hugs

13. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have had a very hard month. Working and being at the hospital afterwards. Don was there for a month. We finally had to put him in the Good Shepherd Hospice in Auburndale. He was transported on Saturday 15th. He lost his battle at 2:00 AM Tuesday 18th. I was so glad his children were able to come see him for several days before. He told them this would be the last time they saw him. They wanted to stay but had tickets & needed to return to Indiana on Monday 17th. I have yet to really let it sink in. I've had an empty house for a month before & it is really empty now. I want to think he will return but know that will never happen. I have not let myself breakdown totally yet. My sister & husband came back down That Tuesday & my son came down on Friday. They all went home today (Monday) I am so lost!!! I will return to work tomorrow (Tuesday) and try to get back to some kind of "Normal" . I am so lost. I should have a memorial here for friends. I am taking the ashes back to Indiana for burial. I should have a memorial there, also. I am just not able to put it together, someone else needs to do this.
    Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Dusty,

I will keep you and your family in my prayers...xoxo...

16. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dusty, I'm sharing your sorrow with you and your family.

18. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post