Thanks Thanks:  87
Likes Likes:  14
Page 13 of 13 First ... 3111213

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Katie, I am so glad you were able to attend your niece's funeral. Even though you had so much going on with wanting to get on the road, I think it was really important for you to be there. It's one of those things that my momma would say, "In 5 years will it have mattered?" Yes. It mattered that you were there.

I'm glad you're back home, safe and sound. You've been through a lot. Take good care of yourself, hon.

Hugs,
    Shelley

2. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Dustygirl,
    Take care of yourself and get some rest. You're probably exhausted.

4. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alex is sooo cute!!! I agree that it was good for you to be at the funeral, in spite of wanting to get home. These are the things in life that really matter to people. Glad you are safely home!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

6. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all So much, for listening to me . I thank you for your encouragement and advice through all of this heartbreak. I still can't believe it is all true. I went back to work today. After work I went right to the Chiropractor! LOL Too much bending, lifting & loading. Life must go on but I will miss the hugs, I love you's & the laughter. The long talks with my niece and her quirky humor! I will miss my sister not being here in the winter & the holiday times together. I can only hope things change for the better.
    Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you got home safe. I hope things go well for Alex. Take care and remember to do some nice things for yourself. God Bless you.

9. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelly, my husband was also recently diagnosed with cancer. I had bee after him for a year to see a Dr but he wouldn't go. By the time I got him to his Dr I wasn't surprised when he was admitted through the ER diagnoed with leukemia in critical condition. Had he waited a few more days he would have died of kidney failure . I haven't posted here for a very long time but pop I from time to time. My husband is lucky his leukemia is "treatable" a type called Cronic Lymphatic Leukemia. He will have it the rest of his life though they will be able to "hopefully " put it in remission for periods of time. I understand what you are going through. My husband also gets confused from the chemo though he doesn't realize it. Sending prayers your way If you ever need to talk feel free to IM me.

Monica

11. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post