Thanks Thanks:  87
Likes Likes:  14
Page 10 of 13 First ... 89101112 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Dusty Girl I know your having a hard time. Thinking of you and praying. hugs

2. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want to thank you all for your support and listening to me through all of this. I am taking his ashes back to Indiana for burial. the graveside service is Saturday Sept. 12th at 1:30pm. There will be a get together at my girlfriends place afterwards. She has graciously offered her yard for this. Burgers/brats potato salad etc. and anything anyone wants to bring. I am leaving Florida on Thursday morning. I'm taking our cargo trailer so I can empty out the storage unit up there. I don't need to be paying for it every month. I will be up there for the following week. I have to return to work on the 21st. There was a lot going on and I was up for over 41 hours straight before I finally tried to get some sleep. His kids were giving me fits over some things. They didn't know everything that happened after I took them to the airport. I hope all goes well at the service.
    Then I get a bunch of different letters from Social Security. They are so screwed up they don't know what they are doing! Every letter was different. They cut my benefits for some reason. Said I was getting so much from his, then no I was not entitled to anything. I was getting my Sept. check then no I would not get it. I called them & even the man I talked to couldn't figure out what they were doing. I will be on their doorstep Tuesday morning!
    Then Yesterday I get a call from my sister about my niece. She is in ICU with double pneumonia. This is the 4th time this year. They can't figure out why. There is no cancer (Thank You Jesus!) Then they said it could be Pulmonary Fibrosis! Well, that is deadly! Then another said they didn't think that was it. If they can't get her breathing better they will have to use a ventilator.
    She has custody of her grandson. So she is worried about him, of course. She is like the daughter I never had. We have always been very close. I will make the trip to Toledo when I get up there. Sis & I are very distraught & worried. I don't know how much more I can handle! So, once again, I am asking for prayers for my niece. Lorie is only 50, Sept 23 she will be 51. Alex is 9, Oct 14 he will be 10. Lorie has had him since he was "dropped off" at the age of 5 months. Thank You all so much!!
    Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dustygirl, my thoughts and prayers go up for you and your family. Rely on God and take one day at a time! I pray you will have strength from the Lord when dealing with family, social security, and your niece. I pray the doctors find out what is going on and treatment will be sucessful. I pray she doesn't. have pulmonary fibrosis. My grandmother had that. She never smoked a day in her life. But she drove a cabless tractor alot down through the years, so that's alot of dirt and dust to breath and whatever else is blowing in the air. MayGod bless you and lift you up dear lady. Linda

5. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Katie,
    I'm glad you were able to get some sleep. 41 hours is a long time to be up. Try not to worry. All things work together for good to them that love the Lord. Let Go and Let God. Give your worries to God. He can lift your burdens. He will see you through and He is also with your sister and niece. I will pray for you and your niece and all of your family.
    Jean Marie♥

7. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Linda,
    How is your Mother doing? How are you with all your health issues?
    Jean Marie

9. Likes Dustygirl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Jean! I guess the term is hanging in there. I won't go into it here. You can read what I wrote last night on the morning coffee and tea thread. Could be worse could be better. Just have to go a day at a time. Hugs to you! Linda

11. Likes Dustygirl liked this post
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Dustygirl,
    I am so sad to read about the passing of your dear husband. My prayers are with you and your family, your sister and your niece. Please take care of yourself and cry when you need to, but also find times to laugh too. Sometimes life gives us more than we think we can handle, but somehow we get through it all. These are the times our Faith carries us. God Bless You, dear lady.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

13. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

passing

Hi Dustygirl,
    I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. I will pray for you and your family, you certainly have had a long hard summer. With God all things are possible, and I will pray he keeps you and your family safe and healthy. Please take care of yourself. I lost my dad 2 years ago and still miss him alot, so it takes time. I will keep you in my prayers.

15. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am so very sorry you're having to go through all this. Life can really be hard on us, sometimes. My heart is with you during this difficult time. Know that I'm sending out prayers of peace for you. Take good care of yourself and rest well, my friend.

Hugs,
    Shelley

17. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry to hear about your husband. I lost my mom 5 years ago to cancer and her brother, my Uncle, is fighting the disease as we speak. My Uncle had horrible chemo brain as he got combative at times. His wife is 79 years old and is doing her best to take care of him by herself but is finding it exhausting and very frustrating. Please take care of yourself, that will be the best thing you can do for your husband. My thoughts are with you. Thank goodness for the art of crochet. God bless and take care!!

19. Thanks Dustygirl thanked for this post