Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    My thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaPBradshaw View Post
    It is great that your husband is so wonderful to you! Wouldn't this world be marvelous if all husbands were like your husband! I also have a marvelous husband that takes great care of me and our children and grandchildren. I often ask myself what did I do to deserve such a wonderful husband?
    Donna,
    I feel the same way! I don't know what I did, except prayed very hard for a wonderful man to love me, after I was divorced after 23 years of marriage. I met him after only being single again for six months! He had been single for ten years. We are so well suited for each other. God knew what He was doing when He had the two of us meet at a dance. I only wish Bill had been the father of my daughter. He is such a wonderful Dad to his two daughters and I'm sure my daughter would have turned out differently if he was the father influence in her life. My son loves Bill and they get along great.
    I am happy you have such a wonderful husband. Yes, the world would be perfect if all husbands were like my Bill and your husband. We have been blessed, my friend.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AudreyL View Post
    My thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery
    Thank you Audrey for your prayers. They are working!! I am feeling better with each passing day. I just KNOW it is because of all of you here praying for me!!! What a wonderful group of people this is!!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you keep feeling better each day. (The cookies Always Help! LOL) I hope & pray that you will stay well and have no more problems. Dealing with the heart is always scary. Hugs!!
    Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustygirl View Post
    I hope you keep feeling better each day. (The cookies Always Help! LOL) I hope & pray that you will stay well and have no more problems. Dealing with the heart is always scary. Hugs!!
    Thank you so much for your kindness and your prayers! My husband has really enjoyed making cookies and has improved his recipe so much. They started out being kind of dry, but now he has perfected the recipe and they are delicious.

Yes, it IS scary when you are dealing with the heart. So far, I have not had any more Atrial Fibrillation. Praise the Lord!!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo

6. Likes Dustygirl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad you are still getting stronger and stronger. The prayers and the TLC by your hubby are sure helping. The doctor you had must have had good hands, too. Glad to see the good news.

Hugs,
    Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholasdaniel View Post
    I'm glad you are still getting stronger and stronger. The prayers and the TLC by your hubby are sure helping. The doctor you had must have had good hands, too. Glad to see the good news.

Hugs,
    Judy
    Thank you Judy! I can't believe how good I feel now! Still no A-Fib and it has been two weeks now. It would be great if it was gone forever, but I don't know if the ablation works that way. I sure hope so!!! My surgeon was amazing!!
    Thanks again!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jo, I hope you are feeling better by now. Isn't it nice to know people we've really never met care enough to pray for us! I love all of my friends on here and can depend on each one to pray when we let them know we are in need of comfort. I will be praying for you and hope you feel better soon. Now I kinda need prayer too . I am having an esophegus (SP) X-ray Monday and this is totally new to me so I would welcome a little prayer from anyone who will pray for me. I have a cough that has developed since I have been having a lot of acid-reflux problems recently. I was afraid I had ingested some of it and may have pneumonia starting but a lung x-ray didn't show any problem. The doctor doesn't think the cough has anything to do with the acid-reflux. I do have a small hiatal hernia. I will know more after the x-ray I guess. Thanks , Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty will be praying for you and your test.
    Jo glad you are feeling better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Patty. I just read your last post and will definitely pray for you. I agree with you that it is comforting to know that others are praying for you. Another of our good Lord's blessings.