Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  4
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    YOu are very welcome. No. Everyone is so amazed at how well they feel when their heart goes back into rhythm, they don't realize that they have to take it easy for a little while. They want to vroom at once. I am so glad you feel better. Just listen to you husband and the doctors. You will be running circles around all of them.LOL!

Hugs,
    Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hallelujah! So glad you are feeling better, and that you get better and better every day.
    ---HarriEtta

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    I'm glad you're feeling better Jo!
    Thank you so much, Jean Marie!! Everyone here at CT has been such a blessing for me!! I appreciate all of the prayers said on my behalf. They are working!!!!!

~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

4. Likes crochetdiva liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    God is good!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jo, I am a little late with prayers ...just now read your post and as someone said, God is good! Prayer really does work! I am looking forward to the day when I hear His voice say Welcome home my child! I want to see all my loved ones who have made it and all my Crochettalk friends there! Love and prayers, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Redhead, How are you doing? My prayers are with you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    Hi Jo, I am a little late with prayers ...just now read your post and as someone said, God is good! Prayer really does work! I am looking forward to the day when I hear His voice say Welcome home my child! I want to see all my loved ones who have made it and all my Crochettalk friends there! Love and prayers, Patty
    Hi Patty,
    I haven't seen you on here in a while. How are you doing? Thank you very much for your prayers. Everyone here has helped me get well, through their many prayers. Harrietta and MaryK said it all: "Hallelujah!" and "God is good!"
    I want all of you to know I ask God to bless each of you each day. You have all become like a second family to me. I feel we have all become great friends. Maybe some day we can all meet!!
    ~~ Love & Hugs, Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    http://ldsmag.com/video-hymn-to-the-...ernacle-choir/

here is a great song for those who have fought for our freedom!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have not been online for awhile and I missed all of you, but did not stop praying for you. I believe we will all meet one day - - - - sitting under a very large tree beside a lovely brook while we pray with the Lord Himself and praise Him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaPBradshaw View Post
    VIDEO: Hymn to the Fallen - Mormon Tabernacle Choir | Meridian Magazine

here is a great song for those who have fought for our freedom!
    Hi Donna,
    That was beautiful! I have just spent an hour listening to the music of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. So many wonderful hymns. I just ended with The Battle Hymn of the Republic. It makes me cry every time I hear or sing it. I sang it in high school in a choir performance. It was recorded and afterward, our choir director played it back to us. On the very last note, one of the sopranos sang the very high note on key, but was one whole octave higher than everyone else! The teacher was amazed at her range. She didn't even know she did it until he played it back to us. He said it was higher than most voices could go.
    Thank you for the wonderful link!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo