Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shelley, I'm so sorry to hear about your furrbaby I will pray for her and for you it's so stressful when our pets are sick. Take care love Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelley sorry to hear about your dog--Hope it feels better soon. Linda sorry to hear about your pills being so expensive. Prayers being sent up for you both

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning everyone...haven't posted lately but still checking in..got my pot of coffee on and a couple of reports loaded...need to stay focused and type..type...type today...it was a bank holiday in London so I was off but not today...lol. Working from home is a real plus at times. My oldest grandson, Braelyn is going to keep me company today as he is not feeling well and his mom had to work. Well we have been getting a lot of rain here in Louisiana but it was greatly needed. Its spirit week at school so putting together Red/ white and blue for my son and granddaughter...of course it will be something crocheted...I think that this is the longest post for me yet...I do hope and pray that all of you are well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning! A bit chilly here this morning. Still needing rain desperately. Good to hear from you all! I'll say a prayer for your grandson, Bennie. And hope you are doing well Winnie. Thanks for the prayers Susie Ann. I just got a new diabetics in place of the expensive one. $4.00 is alot better! Will start it at the first of the month. I'm going to have to look for a new health insurance. Ho-hum. My existing policy was going up and my deductible went from $500.00 to $7000.00! I about fell over!!! Ridiculous! It wouldn't pay for anything unless I had something major. I'm so frustrated with this!!! A person can't get ahead in this day and age. Thanks for listening to me vent. Luv and Hugs to all. P. S. Mom's doing ok, will have a bone scan in the middle of November. We go in twice a week for fluids. It has helped her alot! Her kidney function has improved a bit, I think it may be from the fluids. Another blessing from God despite the harmful side effects of chemo!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bennie--I hope your grandson feels better. Linda sorry to hear about your insurance. I know I wonder what my premium will be for the coming year. Glad they could find a cheaper medication for you. Hope your mom will keep improving. Hope when we get a new president things will get better but man only makes more problems--but we have hope in God. Best to all my crocheting friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shelley how is your furrbaby doing??? I hope better!! Love Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Hi Shelley how is your furrbaby doing??? I hope better!! Love Winnie
    Hi Winnie, my sweet little Sasha Bug finally turned a corner yesterday and is doing so much better. I'd taken her to the vet several days in a row for IV fluids. She wouldn't eat so he force fed her. Then he gave her some medicine that is an appetite stimulant. It's so strange, it works within only 20 seconds of putting it in her IV. After only 20 seconds he made a video on his phone of her chowing down on the food he gave her. He took out her IV port yesterday and she's doing well now.

I was so worried about her last weekend, I really thought she was dying, she was that sick and she just kept getting worse. I know she's going to be okay now.

Thank you so much for asking about her.

Hugs,
    Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I am so happy to hear that it is so stressful when our furrbabies are sick they can't tell us what's wrong. Thank you for letting us know she is getting better. Now I'll pray for no set backs!! Love Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    Hi Winnie, my sweet little Sasha Bug finally turned a corner yesterday and is doing so much better. I'd taken her to the vet several days in a row for IV fluids. She wouldn't eat so he force fed her. Then he gave her some medicine that is an appetite stimulant. It's so strange, it works within only 20 seconds of putting it in her IV. After only 20 seconds he made a video on his phone of her chowing down on the food he gave her. He took out her IV port yesterday and she's doing well now.

I was so worried about her last weekend, I really thought she was dying, she was that sick and she just kept getting worse. I know she's going to be okay now.

Thank you so much for asking about her.

Hugs,
    Shelley
    Oh Shelley! didn't know about your pets and their health problems! it's a trial when your pets are sick! Glad they are doing better!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Oh I am so happy to hear that it is so stressful when our furrbabies are sick they can't tell us what's wrong. Thank you for letting us know she is getting better. Now I'll pray for no set backs!! Love Winnie
    Hi Winnie,

How are you? I saw a post earlier where redhead had been trying to reach you...I hope all is well. Xoxo