Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  276
Page 90 of 157 First ... 40808889909192100140 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Susie Ann, here is the photo of my grape koolaid smelling iris like you said you had.
    Attachment 12633

Post Thanks / Like
    Your Iris' are absolutely beautiful. My mom used to raise Iris' until she had to go to a rehab home for the several years she had left before she passed away in her sleep. She was my best friend and I miss her every single day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning My Friends

Home from New Jersey late last night. We left early Friday morning so I haven't been here since Thursday. You people sure added lots of posts since I was gone LOL

Shelley - was your son's car hit again? or is this the same incident as several weeks ago with the drunk girl? Hoping all is well. Sounds like you are having fun with Don....

Larisa...I don't see the blue envelopes on my screen

Linda....I hope all goes well with your mom...such a scary thing to have to go through. And as always your flowers brighten up this thread!

Well the ride to and through New Jersey was to say the least SCARY...Having moved to Central NY 8 years ago and not going to NJ more than twice a year, I have noticed that the quality of the drivers has declined terribly! The traffic is always heavy no matter where you go and no one looks where they are going!!!

The grand kids recital was great. My 3 grand children each did 2 numbers in the show and my oldest daughter was up there too with her littlest one. She danced until she was 16. She was a competitive dancer and won many trophies in her day! But she gave it all up to play the drums!

Have a great day
    Attached Images Attached Images Morning Coffee....Or Tea-coffee-life-short-jpg 
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Good Morning My Friends

Home from New Jersey late last night. We left early Friday morning so I haven't been here since Thursday. You people sure added lots of posts since I was gone LOL

Shelley - was your son's car hit again? or is this the same incident as several weeks ago with the drunk girl? Hoping all is well. Sounds like you are having fun with Don....

Larisa...I don't see the blue envelopes on my screen

Linda....I hope all goes well with your mom...such a scary thing to have to go through. And as always your flowers brighten up this thread!

Well the ride to and through New Jersey was to say the least SCARY...Having moved to Central NY 8 years ago and not going to NJ more than twice a year, I have noticed that the quality of the drivers has declined terribly! The traffic is always heavy no matter where you go and no one looks where they are going!!!

The grand kids recital was great. My 3 grand children each did 2 numbers in the show and my oldest daughter was up there too with her littlest one. She danced until she was 16. She was a competitive dancer and won many trophies in her day! But she gave it all up to play the drums!

Have a great day
    Teri, my son's car that was hit by a drunk driver was totalled out this week. He's still driving a rental car while he's looking at cars by buy.... and someone hit his rental car.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ladies .I just joined this site, and already feel like I found new friends. I do love having my coffee in the morning. Most mornings I take my crochet back to bed with me and watch the morning news. Fortunately I'm retired so I can move at a slower pace. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

6. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Good afternoon everyone!
    Glad to have you SusanG!
    It's been mostly cloudy with occasional showers, nothing severe. It was an emotional service at church today. Our lady minister invited our congregation to lay hands on my mom for healing as she prayed. We trust in God's wisdom in this trial, that she will be healed either by His guidance and gifts He gives to the doctors and surgeons. Or by God's Divine healing touch. We are not exempt from pain and disease in this fallen, sinful world. No one is more or less deserving of illness than anyone else, believer or non-believer, God loves us all and hurts with us. We will all be raised to eternity. It's just where we will end up in heaven with God or the utter darkness in hell which is eternal separation from God our creator. I hope this doesn't offend anyone but it is my faith belief. And you can read this part or skip it. I'm not a judge or jury and can only show God's mercy through my love of Jesus Christ.

This photo is of a flowering plant called zebra mallow, which a friend gave me a start of. It resembles a shorter, smaller leafed hollyhock. Just love the purple flowers. They are in the same family as Hibiscus and Rose of Sharon I hope it will spread and naturalize so I have more than one plant. Will have to check the seed pods too.Attachment 12636

8. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty flowers Linda! And a big welcome SusanG to the group! We're all a lot of online friends and have a lot of fun posting most every day. We're glad you're here!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Pixieglitter and Linda.. Thanks for the warm welcome. My prayers are for both of you and your families. We all have crosses to bear. The Zebra Mallow really brightened my day, Thanks Linda

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan,
    I'm glad you like my photo. If you haven't read other posts on this thread, you can go back and see pretty much every flower I've had blooming so far this year. Flowers lift me up and make me happy! I guess so does chocolate and bacon but at least flowers are not fattening! Ha!

12. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SusanG View Post
    Hi Ladies .I just joined this site, and already feel like I found new friends. I do love having my coffee in the morning. Most mornings I take my crochet back to bed with me and watch the morning news. Fortunately I'm retired so I can move at a slower pace. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.
    Hello from another Susan, this makes 3 of us now that can make it confusing!! I go by Susan's Soul Shines from song I like and I used that on a blog site I've had. We'll figure it out who's being spoken to, if not, we'll all answer!