Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  276
Page 55 of 157 First ... 545535455565765105155 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! Do you remember me? I love these flowers
    Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Larisa! Yes I remember you! I'm glad you enjoy my iris pictures! Hope you have a great day.

Teri and all, my momma cat had six babies this morning! They all looked health so far.

Post Thanks / Like
    another beauty,Linda. Thank you Lord for sharing your bounty and beautiful things with us. Angie and I did our annual flower shopping today. It is always so much fun. Now I just have to keep them alive till memorial day. Because in Wisconsin we still can get a frost. My son got our corn and soybean crops in-- so now we are praying that we will not get a hard frost. Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's DAY. Hugs and God's Blessings. Have to add a funny here. Our waitress asked if we were mother and daughter. I said no--mother-in-law but she likes me. You all hear the bad rep mother-in-laws get. I guess some of it is well deserved. I have 2 daughter-in-laws and one son -in -law and we all get a long and have fun together. As long as each is willing to give and take it is possible. I have tried to make them all feel safe with me and to show them I am not a threat to their new family --they are starting to really know me and I was willing to make a allowances until they knew me better and they proably did the same for me. I have my mother-in-law to thank for that---she showed me the type of mother-in-law --I didn't want to become.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    Good morning y'all! I only have a minute. I'm driving today from Alabama to South Carolina to see my family. I'll be there 3 nights and I can't wait! I'll be online though, I'm taking my laptop with me. My 21 year old son, Kevin is going with me. My dad gave him a nice truck and we're going to drive it back.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Shelley
    Have a great time....I hope your Mother's Day was awesome!
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyella View Post
    Hey Teri, What did you do....,Save up all the coffee cup pictures you could find? we off to church and coffee is served there. So will get back later.
    hahaha....you like my coffee pictures? I try to post one everyday since our thread is called Morning Coffee....I get them off of Yahoo image search and save them to my hard drive so I can post one each day. I searched for something with mom on it for yesterday....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda D. Mitzner View Post
    Teri and all, my momma cat had six babies this morning! They all looked health so far.
    Ohhh how sweet....what colors are they ....post some pictures... I love kittens!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susie Ann View Post
    Have to add a funny here. Our waitress asked if we were mother and daughter. I said no--mother-in-law but she likes me. You all hear the bad rep mother-in-laws get. I guess some of it is well deserved. I have 2 daughter-in-laws and one son -in -law and we all get a long and have fun together. As long as each is willing to give and take it is possible. I have tried to make them all feel safe with me and to show them I am not a threat to their new family --they are starting to really know me and I was willing to make a allowances until they knew me better and they proably did the same for me. I have my mother-in-law to thank for that---she showed me the type of mother-in-law --I didn't want to become.
    Love the mother in law story....I am a mother in law to just my daughter's husband...I try to stay out of their way because he is a bit different. He is quiet, and somewhat proper. My family is loud, and likes to all talk at the same time...Italian families are like that. He is not Italian. He had to get used to some pretty wild traditions and it took awhile. They will be married 13 years on the 18th of this month. But I still stay a bit away from him...I am afraid I will say something he will not like and cause trouble.

My mother in law was horrible. She was always in our business and everyone elses...She would allow my kids to do things I didn't let them do at home and eat things she knew I didn't want them to have. She would let them watch TV shows I didn't want them to watch...I think it was just spite work....My husband would get so mad at her.....but my father in law was a wonderful man and I miss him....How they wound up together I will never know....LOL

I am happy Sue Ann that you are aware of what a mother in law should not be....You sound like a very pleasant person.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning My Friends

And the start to another week....

I hope all you moms out there had a nice Mother's Day! I got up and had my coffee. Went to 8:30 Mass. Then we went to pick up my daughter and went to Dunkin Donuts and had MORE coffee and some breakfast...not donuts...a plain dry multigrain bagel for me!....but we had to bring her back to the theater as she had a matinee performance of "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" that she had to work follow spot light for. It was for the Orpheus Theater Company, a community theater group that she normally works with as a performer/choreographer in summer months, but not during school months. She will be choreographing "Big River" for another community theater group in the early part of the summer and then working as a performer with the Orpheus Theater Company in their musical "Gypsy". She still has to audition for a part but not sure which one she wants to be cast in yet. In any case she will definitely be one of the strippers. Last summer she was in "Hair". I don't know if any of you remember that musical...I was about 12 when it was on Broadway. I never got to see it because I was too young to be allowed in....LOL....They did a good presentation last summer of it, but the nude scenes were a bit much for community theater in Oneonta, NY LOL ...my daughter wore a nude leotard since she did not want to do any nudity. But others did not care....

In any case while she was working in the theater, my husband and I did some shopping and then picked my daughter up after the show was over and we had a picnic in the park...topped the night off with some frozen yogurt and dropped her off at the college for a ballet rehearsal at 8pm....where does she get her energy to dance at 8pm!!! I am normally winding up the night by then LOL

I did get to see my son in the morning after Mass since I park in the parking lot behind his apartment. As a chef, he has to work Mother's day and Father's day as many go out to eat to celebrate, and the restaurant he works at is the only one for about a 30 mile radius so they get pretty busy on holidays like Mother's Day. He spends the day with us on Mondays anyway since he and I are both off of work.

As far as my daughter in NJ....well we spoke on the phone at 9:00pm...she was busy with her family all day and had a wonderful time.

Have a great day and we will talk more tomorrow!
    Attached Images Attached Images Morning Coffee....Or Tea-coffee-love-ballet-2-jpg 
    Last edited by Teri; 05-11-2015 at 04:06 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning, all! Just sipping my coffee and enjoying a slice of my sister's banana bread. She's hostess and janitor for our church this month. She made banana bread, Angel food cake with fresh strawberries and cool whip topping for our brunch we have between church and Sunday school. It's 50 degrees here and windy, partly sunny. I'll see about pictures of the kittens. They are so little but momma is taking good care of them. I give her a little extra special food to help her keep up her strength and so she can give plenty of milk. Have a great day!Attachment 12418

10. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi to all you coffee/tea drinkers, I do have my coffee right now. I've been doing a bit of everything, housework (that never goes away), LOl. Cleaning the garage bit by bit, as well as different things around the house. My daughter came over one day so I could help her set up her new computer, and she brought somethings for mothers day. A beautiful watch with my favorite saying "footprints in the sand" .She also gave me a 750 piece puzzle of cute Beagles. I haven't done a puzzle for years. When My husband went out I got a bouquet of flowers! We did not go swimming this morning because my husband will need a couple days of eye drops as he is getting a cataract removed and a lens implant. So no swimming for a couple days. I am crocheting a few things , so I'm just taking my time. Saturday evening we went to church to see "Rewind". A band hired for fund raising. Rock , Doo Wop, 50, and 60's music, it was great. People were even dancing in the aisles.
    Pixieglitter have a great time, and enjoy every minute of your time away!
    Teri, I think you must talk/type as fast as you dance. I enjoy your stories and what is happening with you. You sound like a world wind!Morning Coffee....Or Tea-100_0441-jpg
    Last edited by Ladyella; 05-11-2015 at 08:43 AM.
    LadyellaONE DAY AT A TIME