Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  276
Page 53 of 157 First ... 343515253545563103153 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning my Friends

How are all of you today? It is just beautiful here this morning... I am late today, but I already fed both of my outside cats and my ducks and my 1 chicken! So they are all comfy.

I had a great week at work so far...but who knows? we still have today. LOL...There is lots of tension at the studio with the show in only a couple of weeks...the kids work so hard! My only fear is I want it to be entertaining to the audience! If the audience is "dead" then the dancers react to that and look blank on the stage. But when we have a lively audience who claps for difficult stunts and steps, the dancers eat that up and are so alive. So important to me and them! So I try to make all the music lively!

I have attached a picture of birds...LOL....Firebirds to be exact...I figure if Linda can post flowers I can post birds...hahahaha...

Anyway..... this is a picture of my pointe class in their new Firebird costume. We are doing "Infernal Dance" from the ballet The Firebird. Music is by Igor Stravinsky. Maria Tallchief ...and American Ballerina made this ballet famous in the 1940s! I have seen pictures of her in her most exquisite costume and she was so sultry! I know my kids don 't look sultry but they try LOL.
    Their class was last night and they did a most amazing job. Very proud of them....

Have a wonderful day....talk with you all tomorrow
    Attached Images Attached Images Morning Coffee....Or Tea-firebird-pic-2-jpg 
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

2. Thanks Ladyella thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone, well as for morning coffee I'm fasting. Goin'n to get blood work drawn, but I'm sooo dry! LOL But not hungry. we are going swimming too, so talk later.
    LadyellaONE DAY AT A TIME

4. Likes Teri liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning! Teri, I love the picture! They look lovely! I will say a prayer for a fun, enjoyable performances!
    Ladyella, hope your test come out ok! Enjoy a cup of coffee after! We missed the severe weather again. I pray for those that have lost homes, animals, livelihoods, etc... I have a momma cat that is due to give birth any time now. She is an outdoor cat and I have a sheltered chicken house she stays in at night. So far this morning no babies. Here are two more of my iris:-)Attachment 12383Attachment 12384

Post Thanks / Like
    Falls are unpleasant for any age. I hope both of you get better real soon!
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone. Well I'm having my coffee now. Teri the dancers are beautiful. they remind me of the precision skating team. My daughter use to figure skate years ago, and do the teams as well. It has rained the last couple days and it's 5 C here and there maybe frost tonight. At the beginning of the week it was 19-25 C (68 -73 F) and you get used to the warmer temperatures fast. I still trying to warm up. The water in the pool was warmer than the air. well. after mt tangle with the yarn I might look at a yarn winder. I had not heard of these before. I'm not sure how beneficial it would be, thank goodness I only get tangled up once in awhile. Enjoy the day, hope yours is warmer.
    LadyellaONE DAY AT A TIME

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyella View Post
    Hi everyone, well as for morning coffee I'm fasting. Goin'n to get blood work drawn, but I'm sooo dry! LOL But not hungry. we are going swimming too, so talk later.
    I hope you had a good swim! and ....have you had your morning coffee today yet? LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda D. Mitzner View Post
    Good morning! Teri, I love the picture! They look lovely! I will say a prayer for a fun, enjoyable performances!
    Ladyella, hope your test come out ok! Enjoy a cup of coffee after! We missed the severe weather again. I pray for those that have lost homes, animals, livelihoods, etc... I have a momma cat that is due to give birth any time now. She is an outdoor cat and I have a sheltered chicken house she stays in at night. So far this morning no babies. Here are two more of my iris:-)
    Good Morning Linda
    Oh some more beautiful iris...thank you for posting these...I love the purples....in the bottom picture, is that Phlox surrounding the iris? Looks like mountain phlox we have lots of that here in June and July. Very pretty surrounding the iris.

What's going on down there with weather? Are you getting tornadoes?

Did the momma cat have her kittens? When I was little we had an outside momma cat who was always having kittens...I would love to dress them in my doll clothes LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyella View Post
    Hi everyone. Well I'm having my coffee now. Teri the dancers are beautiful. they remind me of the precision skating team. My daughter use to figure skate years ago, and do the teams as well. It has rained the last couple days and it's 5 C here and there maybe frost tonight. At the beginning of the week it was 19-25 C (68 -73 F) and you get used to the warmer temperatures fast. I still trying to warm up. The water in the pool was warmer than the air. well. after mt tangle with the yarn I might look at a yarn winder. I had not heard of these before. I'm not sure how beneficial it would be, thank goodness I only get tangled up once in awhile. Enjoy the day, hope yours is warmer.
    Ladyella
    Thank you about my dancers...they worked so hard Thursday night at their class. This picture was taken several weeks ago when they were trying on their costumes, that is why they have black leotards under the costume and their hair is a disaster! But the are hard workers.

I think we are finally done with the frost issue here, I say it is about time....it did warm up rather quickly though...seemed it was winter and then all of a sudden it was summer!

haha yarn tangles....HATE them...so annoying ....how did you do with yours

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crochetdiva View Post
    Falls are unpleasant for any age. I hope both of you get better real soon!
    Falls? ....did I miss something?

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Morning My Friends

Saturday morning here...drinking my coffee. Cats, ducks and chicken fed and I am back in bed sitting up with a pillow, coffee on the nightstand and hubby snoring next to me...LOL

Looks like a nice sunny day today...I am going out on the garden tractor today to do the first cut of the season. The grass seemed to grow all of a sudden. I like to do the mowing since I think I do a better job. LOL...well let me put it this way ..I like just driving around on the garden tractor thinking of just nothing and driving aimlessly...LOL

What are you all moms doing for Mother's day...any neat plans? I am going food shopping and visiting my daughter at college...hahaha I do that every weekend. So ...no ...I have no special plans.

Enjoy you weekend and we will talk more tomorrow.
    Attached Images Attached Images Morning Coffee....Or Tea-coffee17-jpg