Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  276
Page 20 of 157 First ... 1018192021223070120 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Poinciana View Post
    I've never used Excel, and Shelley, you'll probably fall out of your chair laughing, but I used to use the spreadsheets in Microsoft Works! It was the best way I could think of to catalog a membership list for a local military organization I belonged to. I'm sure it was prehistoric compared to what you do!
    Poinciana, I remember before Microsoft Works there was WordPerfect... and before that WordStar LOL. Now I'm really dating myself! Things have sure come a long way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLilly View Post
    The zombie apocalypse look is quite in vogue these days. Still, it was rather startling to see these images on Crochettalk Not what I was expecting this morning!
    Hi LittleLilly, welcome to the group, we're all so happy you've joined us! This is a wonderful group of people and I hope you like it here.

Shelley

3. Likes Teri, LittleLilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    I just would like to share with you all what my daughter does at college...LOL...being a theater major/dance minor...she has to learn all the aspects of theater. This semester one of her classes is make up...She sent me these photos late last night...well scared the ****out of me because I was half a sleep! Just want to see what you think.....
    Hi Teri,
    I saw the 1st picture and wondered what happened before I saw your post.
    Jean M

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! It s morning! I just got my diet food not coffee... making hundreds of SCs around tablecloth!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

6. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    Good morning! I'm headed off to work in a few minutes. I've got an all day training class today, to better learn how to use Excel. This month, I'll be taking 2 more Excel classes. I'm excited because I use Excel every day at work. It'll help me to better be able to do my job. I'll learn how to do pivot tables, graphs, etc. Sounds complicated LOL.

It's a beautiful sunny morning here. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Shelley
    OHhh I admire you Shelley.....I am clueless with apps like excel...to much for my brain....
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Teri, I plan on having the surgery in August. I've got a big 2 week training class to attend the end of July, and I want to have it after my class.
    Well I will be thinking of you....I wish you tons of success with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Teri, those photos nearly gave me a heart attack! They're so REAL looking!! Lawdy!
    Hahaha...didn't they though? Imagine that this is your daughter and you wake up from falling asleep in front of the TV to see these! I thought she was in some terrible accident at school!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Teri! I can understand bloody art but my heart is too weak to see it. It looks so real.
    LOL yes I know...she is learning this for theater make up class....I think this looks like it would be in a horror musical!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLilly View Post
    The zombie apocalypse look is quite in vogue these days. Still, it was rather startling to see these images on Crochettalk Not what I was expecting this morning!
    I hope you weren't too weirded out! and this facial project is for a grade as part of her theater make up class. The teeth are actually false finger nails and the rest I suppose is a latex. I had to take her shopping to buy the nails this past Saturday. I suppose as a theater student you have to learn ALL the aspects of theater. I cringe when she tells me she is up on the cat walk above the stage fixing the lights.

I suppose I need to post something she does on the stage instead of her makeup classes LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi Teri,
    I saw the 1st picture and wondered what happened before I saw your post.
    Jean M
    Hahaha...like I said...imagine this is your daughter and you wake up to see these after falling asleep in front of the TV!