Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  276
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile To All Morning Coff or Tea Drinkers

Way to many to remember so to all who are hurting etc need Prayers you will be nmy Ritual Daily list. I pray a lot as Gods my only Daily Friend. Your lifes are so stressful and CT will help + Tea or Coffee of course. Sorry to hear we all have bumps bruises. SorryIm smiling as Im one + my husband. 91 yrs & is a strong Danish Man for sure. Memmory is getting shorter so Im trying tobe there 24/7 for him.

Larissa Im sad you are not feeling well. Get well soon. Hows Birds? Love Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope you and your husband feel better--Susan2014

3. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shelley, so sorry you are having migraines and you are the only person I know that says chocolate triggers your migraines. That's what triggered mine for years. Of course that wasn't the only thing, I could never have eaten enough choc to cause years of migraines!! I had them really bad for 20 yrs or more then they just went away!!! I wish I had been more attuned to my body then like I am now bc I can't even remember when they stopped. Oh I still get a bad headache sometimes but nothing like before. I will pray that yours will stop too or at least not be so bad but I'll pray they stop. I haven't been on here much I need to write a nice long post to you all. I am still keeping up with you all and still praying for you all. I really need to get a new journal for prayers. Take care love you Winnie

5. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello. I am back to life after being sick-Have a good day-Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

7. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello all my friends and good morning! It isn't quite 8:00 am yet but I am up and feeling good. I let my son drive the car to work today because I don't have doctor apptmts or anything so I am going to catch up on reading the Bible thru in a year. I fell behind with all the activity around here and all.
    I hope everyone is doing better today with chemo treatments, broken bones and all the other aches and pains out there. With God's guiding hands we will all get thru the day. I know there are prayers being sent up for those who need it by so many of us on here. We have a lot of prayer warriors out there! I am so glad to be a part of your lives...it is a real privilege to belong to this website. So many leave God out of their daily lives but I couldn't make it thru a day without Him. I really appreciate all the prayers that have been said for me regardless of how you believe because I know you are sincere when you pray for one another.
    I went to a gathering at a friend's house yesterday evening and one of the ladies gave a study on Women in the Bible and it was really good. It made it seem so much more real than just reading a story. I really enjoyed it.
    Well I need to get back to my reading. so have a better day today than yesterday all of you! Love .Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 08-13-2015 at 05:01 AM.

9. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear you're better, Larisa!

Miss you Teri, hope things are going super for you and your family and new dance studio!

Thanks to everyone for your prayer and concerns!
    Mom's better today. We went in yesterday for her blood draw. I talked to the nurse practitioner and told her about mom's spell. So he ordered an IV fluid and wanted to see her. Doctor decided to half her chemo dose and have her come in twice a week for IV fluids. Will see doc again this coming Thursday. Hopefully that lower dose will be alot easier on her system. Today I should be mowing but I'm lazy. It'll still be there tomorrow I guess. My sister started school today. Mostly meetings. Then kids start next Wednesday. She gets out about 4pm, then she comes to work in the field. Things will get easier once the wheat is planted in September.
    Cancer is so rampant. So many people coming and going in the treatment rooms. I have a first cousin on my Dad's side whose colon cancer has come back. Showed up on a lung and his bladder. He and mom have the same oncologist. He'll have to have more treatments.
    Mom's last living aunt passed away yesterday morning. She lived in Washington state. She was in a home after falling and breaking her hip. She was 98. Mom took it kind of hard but she's doing ok now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just wanted to say hi to everyone and God Bless. It has really made a difference in my life finding this site and all of you. thanks

12. Likes Susan2014, Poinciana liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning, everyone! It's a truly glorious morning here. We're back in our normal weather patterns for summer...sunny mornings showing promise of a hot day, and then afternoon thunderstorms. Here is my kitchen rooster welcoming the day. He's done in plastic canvas and hangs in my kitchen.

Morning Coffee....Or Tea-goodmornrooster-jpg

14. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a nice rooster
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I love your rooster, Poinciana. He's just adorable. You did a great job using so many colors.

Linda, I've been thinking of your mom and you. How are things going at your house?

Larisa, I'm happy to know that you're feeling much better. I was sorry to hear that you've been sick.

It's a rainy Monday morning here in Alabama. I'm off work today, and I don't have to go anywhere, which means I'll get to stay inside and crochet on the baby blanket I started yesterday. Yay!

I hope everyone has a great day!

Shelley