Thanks Thanks:  25
Likes Likes:  276
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SusansSoulShines View Post
    I'm set for Tues July 21st at 1:30. It's outpatient but I dread it... I just hope I can get more mobility in the knee area. Thx for asking!
    Hi Susan,
    Clean yourself out before surgery.
    Jean

Post Thanks / Like
    SusanSoulShines, my mom's getting along well and not needing much pain meds. So I'm sure you'll get along well. Just follow the post-op instructions and you'll be fine. I'll lift you up in prayer. Linda

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Linda,
    I'm glad your Mom is doing well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Jean Marie! Hope you're doing well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there! It s too hot and I want my hot coffee
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SusansSoulShines View Post
    Thx Teri, I've not spoken with anyone who's had this done, so thx for telling me about it. I tore mine a year ago so ours is almost the same situation except I could never dance on it, goodness, I can barely walk, but the osteoa & Fibro just make it worse. They go in from the front to fix the back of the knee, I guess they know what they're doing! Did you have to have physical therapy for it afterwards?
    No I didn't have physical therapy...I just went back to work. I have 3 scars around the knee. So they had to go in to 3 different places. I was on anti inflammatory for a while and I don't care for meds so I only finished one prescription and switched over the Bromelain, which is a pineapple enzyme that reduces inflammation. Works just as good as meds.

I wish you lots of luck ...they say that it is a cinch now ...way better than when I had it done.....
    Last edited by Teri; 07-09-2015 at 05:12 AM.
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning everyone!

I've been in South Carolina almost a week, visiting my family. I have to drive back home to Alabama today.... I hate to go. I always cry when I have to leave. And I dread the 400 mile drive. I always bring my 3 doggies with me and it's such a long drive for them in the car.

I've been crocheting my brains out, working on mom's afghan, while I've been here. I was really hoping to finish it, but no such luck. I'll take it home with me and finish it there. It's turning out so nice, and it's going to be BIG! And she'll LOVE it!!

I've had a wonderful time here with my parents, my sister and her family. I hate living so far away from them. Well, I guess I need to go and start packing up my car for the trip. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Shelley

8. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda D. Mitzner View Post
    Thanks Jean Marie! Hope you're doing well.
    Thanks Linda. I'm doing well. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    Good morning everyone!

I've been in South Carolina almost a week, visiting my family. I have to drive back home to Alabama today.... I hate to go. I always cry when I have to leave. And I dread the 400 mile drive. I always bring my 3 doggies with me and it's such a long drive for them in the car.

I've been crocheting my brains out, working on mom's afghan, while I've been here. I was really hoping to finish it, but no such luck. I'll take it home with me and finish it there. It's turning out so nice, and it's going to be BIG! And she'll LOVE it!!

I've had a wonderful time here with my parents, my sister and her family. I hate living so far away from them. Well, I guess I need to go and start packing up my car for the trip. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Shelley
    I hope your drive is safe and your dogs will not get car sick? can dogs get car sickness? just wondering?

Post Thanks / Like
    SusanS.S. I am praying for you. Linda glad your mom is doing well. Pixie Glitter have a safe trip. God Bless you all and give you His strength and Joy. Ladies I am asking for anyone who wants to pray with me for our grown children and grandchildren to make it through this season in America of anything goes. I am praying they grow strong in their faith and really get to know God so they can make it through this world --to be strong, honest people and will grow up to be good parents to their children and teach them right from wrong--strong in faith and moral values.