Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

My stone collection

hello. I love nice stones too. Here are them. I have 2 geodes from my dear American friend and 2 stones from place where my papa lived. Crystals are the best. Stones are at my table and make my day every morning! Attachment 11721Attachment 11722Attachment 11723Attachment 11724
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

2. Thanks Susan2014, Lili thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    They're all beautiful, Larisa. I love love rocks and crystals, too. And your love birds are adorable.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Larisa, glad to hear from you I've actually been a little worried about you with all the conflict over there. I love the pictures of your rocks and stones they are amazing!! And your birds are beautiful. Are the love birds? I just love all birds :-) take care of yourself love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Larissa, Tweet & Tweeter are very beautiful Birds, I named them hehehe. Rocks I love to and crystals I do not have. I have some in doors and many out doors. I make stone sculptures when I get right sizes. Some regular around my small flower Beds.
    Thank you for such pretty photos. Keep safe. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for sharing the pictures of your collection. They are beautiful. I am always looking for beautiful rocks when I work in the Garden. I found only one so far. I gather just regular rocks that are big and I paint things on them to put out in the flower beds and that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Love to see your collection! And I love the birds!!!!

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Larisa,

I love your stone collection! We always collect rocks when on vacation. Your geodes are beautiful. You never know what beauty is inside until you break them open! Your one rock looks like it has iron pyrite on it, otherwise known as "fool's gold". My mother used to have a large rock that was full of it. I don't know what ever happened to it. I have a small piece of it at home and love it. Your birds are so pretty! What are their names? Thanks for sharing your photos with us.
    Love you, girlfriend!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Larisa! Your stones are beautiful as are your love birds! TFS

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love you Stone collection there are some beautiful ones. My husband, before he became ill, and I use to go rock collecting and had lots of Geodes of all sizes. I gave them to my daughter when I moved down to Georgia.
    Keep safe!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and thank you for kind words/ My love birds are Alpha and Beta. I love all birds too. I feed pigeons when I walk to work == Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן