Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: Prayers

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Sue O

Post Thanks / Like
    Mash no burdens--that is what sisters in Christ do. It must be very hard. The Lord be with you and Keep you. This is a good outlet to write your feelings. We have all been through something and we understand. Hugs Were here for you

Post Thanks / Like
    I will pray for you and your husband. I will also ask the Lord to guide the doctors, nurses and all who care for your husband. Please keep us updated. Praying for each other is never a burden. Ask anytime. xoxox

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers are being lifted up for you and your husband. I have to see my cardiologist on Tuesday.

Post Thanks / Like
    There is not a lot of time but a go fund me page can be started. It describes why you need the money and how much you need. If someone else starts the page it is tax deductible like a gift. People can post it on their Facebook page if they have one for better exposure. Total strangers very well may donate. My friend had one set up and it worked well for them

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking of you and Thru Prayer. Update please Sonnetta

Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Mash52, Arlene Remember whos BFF? Im wanting to be there for you both, Praying a Miracle for a Ride down there To be able to stay. Ask maybe Hospital have a bed or cot for you. It doesnt hurt. We have here in Minnesota. TALK to a Nurse in charge, Dr, Head of Nurses or what ever help with these problems. Have you asked anyone my Dear Friend ASK I might have to put Snow Shoes on and come there. Cry if you need to But He need you and You Take Care of self, Prayers & CT Friends are here. Crochet yes pick up a Hook & make me a dish cloth. LOVE and Praying for you & Hubby. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    Thinking of you and Thru Prayer. Update please Sonnetta

Susan2014
    They canceled it due to my cough. I was going to confirm it but i was coughing so they said to just wait till the 17th.at 1:15

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mash I'm so sorry about you predicament !, have you contacted Red Cross, the Salvation Army or Goodwill!! These places usually have money available for things like this and all their funds are donated so you would not have to pay them back. Most church's have emergency funds sometimes Cale the deacons fund or the benevolent fund. I know you are really upset but right now you need to call everyone of these places and ask for help from them so you can be with your husband. I would be there for you in person if I could to help you but I just can't right now with caring for my sister and all. Don't lose hope you have a lot of friends here that love you and are praying for you and you husband. Big ((( HUGS))) to you love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, everyone thanks for all of your suggestions. I will call around tomorrow to see if any of the places can help me. And I know you all would love to be here to comfort me. I understand you all can't. We did get a blessing. We got a driver. My niece that is 21 can take us. And she said she will stay there with me. They said it was ok that she isn't 24. As long as she is with me. And stay at hospital. Also I will ask if a the Nurse has a cot or something for me to sleep on. I will try the fund page on facebook, also. Thanks everyone. Yes, I will crochet. I am going to take a lot of crocheting along with me. Maybe Susan make that Lapghan now. I love each and everyone of you my sister-in-Christ. You all are a blessing to me. Thanks. Arlene

11. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Likes MaryK liked this post