Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  27
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Celebrating FEBRUARY Birthdays and Anniversaries...

It's the second month of the year! Also known as the "Love Month!" Show your love by announcing birthdays and anniversaries of your own and others! We want to celebrate with you!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<2<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

2. Likes cheri54 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    about time somebody celebrated me...! lmbo thanks ButterflyRose. i got started on February 10th....way, way back there...:o)

4. Likes little drummer, Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy early birthday cheri! I hope you have a great day!! xoxoxo Lynda

6. Thanks cheri54 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Butterflyrose!! I started my earthly travels on February 15, 1931 around 5:30 AM. That is going way back there for sure! I am still traveling and at a greater speed daily I think. Time goes by so fast! I feel like I am still a little girl at heart and enjoying the trip! There is a reminder in my mirror that I am not so young when I catcha glimpse of the old lady in the mirror! There have been a lot of happy experiences and well as some sad ones but the happy outweighs the sad by a long shot!! I will keep traveling on as long as the Lord allows me to.....and Happy birthday to all my "birthday sisters and brothers out there!!!!!! Patty/redhead
    Last edited by redhead; 01-31-2015 at 07:15 AM.

8. Likes little drummer, Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    well I began on February 17, 1955....the year that Marty Mc Fly went back in time.....LOL.... and one of my assistant teachers the other day reminded me that my birthday was coming up. So my response was and I quote....." Oh crap I'm going to be 60!" Hahahah I am just realizing this! But that is ok...I am really 30 at heart LOL
    Dance is the hidden language of the soul

http://otsegodance.com

10. Likes cheri54, Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    hi my birthday is February 7 and not afraid to tell age 84 going on 100 lol

Post Thanks / Like
    My birthday is Feb. 1. Growing up my birthday was not very important. I was one of 11 siblings and My family usually forgot about my birthday until Valentine's Day and then i got some candy hearts or something small, usually with an I'm sorry we forgot your BD. Now, it seems Birthdays come and go, my girls live out of state and they do remember me. we try to do special things like spend a day together or go to a musical. My Grandson likes to have his DATE night with Grandma and I think we are do for another one soon. (: Guess it is great just to have a birthday and be able to wake up every day and put your feet on the ground. Happy Birthday to all my February Birthmates....(:

13. Likes Teri, cheri54, Butterflyrose, MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Birthday Feb. Birthday people. Enjoy your special day!

15. Likes Teri, cheri54, Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy early Birthday to you Patty! I hope you enjoy your special day and get to do something that you really want to do to celebrate! You deserve it!! xoxoxo Lynda

17. Thanks redhead thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    chergram, Happy early Birthday to you! I hope you enjoy your day and have lots of fun! xoxoxo Lynda