Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  27
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Birthday to you Teri! I hope you enjoy your day! Take time for yourself! xoxoxo Lynda

2. Thanks Teri thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Birthday little drummer! I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow! I hope you can get out and enjoy yourself! xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    Hi Butterflyrose!! I started my earthly travels on February 15, 1931 around 5:30 AM. That is going way back there for sure! I am still traveling and at a greater speed daily I think. Time goes by so fast! I feel like I am still a little girl at heart and enjoying the trip! There is a reminder in my mirror that I am not so young when I catcha glimpse of the old lady in the mirror! There have been a lot of happy experiences and well as some sad ones but the happy outweighs the sad by a long shot!! I will keep traveling on as long as the Lord allows me to.....and Happy birthday to all my "birthday sisters and brothers out there!!!!!! Patty/redhead
    Patty, you still have mirrors? hahaha HAPPY BIRTHDAY, cheri

5. Likes Teri liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    My Dad's birthday is this month.

7. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I met my forever Valentine, soulmate and husband-to-be on Valentines' Day. It's been a fantastic journey with no regrets!
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!

9. Likes Teri, Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by little drummer View Post
    My birthday is Feb. 1. Growing up my birthday was not very important. I was one of 11 siblings and My family usually forgot about my birthday until Valentine's Day and then i got some candy hearts or something small, usually with an I'm sorry we forgot your BD. Now, it seems Birthdays come and go, my girls live out of state and they do remember me. we try to do special things like spend a day together or go to a musical. My Grandson likes to have his DATE night with Grandma and I think we are do for another one soon. (: Guess it is great just to have a birthday and be able to wake up every day and put your feet on the ground. Happy Birthday to all my February Birthmates....(:
    Happy Belated Birthday to you! I hope your birthday was the best one yet! It's a good time to celebrate the entire month of your birth!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images Celebrating FEBRUARY Birthdays and Anniversaries...-birthday-jpg 

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Poinciana, what a wonderful day it was for both of you! xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    My birthday is Feb 5th, usually forgotten by almost everyone in the family b/c we have several b-days in Jan, and mine just slips by, except for my DH and my DD, the 3 boys totally forget! This year I do not want any fuss, it's my 65th! As a dear friend says, "Any day this side of the grass is OK", so I guess I won't complain. It just seems so OLD!

13. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two of my sister-in-laws celebrate birthdays this month, Feb 6 & Feb 7.

My crochetversary is Feb. 14. 4 years!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynda Fey View Post
    Poinciana, what a wonderful day it was for both of you! xoxoxo Lynda
    Thanks, Lynda. You're very kind and thoughtful.

May your day be lovely!
    Freedom is not the right to do as you please, but the liberty to do as you ought!