Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  23
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Good News/Praise Reports...share them here!

It's always wonderful to hear some Good News/Praise Reports! Why not share this news or report here? We all benefit by smiling and having laughter in our lives.

Respectfully, I ask that we reserve this thread for news and reports of all things good. News and reports that will cause us to smile, laugh, clap our hands, be joyful and give honor where honor is due!

Good News! Good News! Praise Report! Good News! Praise Report! Praise Report! Praise Report! Good News!

May your lives be blessed with plenty of Good News and Praise Reports!~Butterflyrose~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

2. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's my day! I needed to make a "quick run" to the grocery store. My wait time was less than 4 minutes as I was the second one in line. I was able to dash in and out of there. Praise the Lord!

Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to praise my neighbors' oldest two children who were helping me shovel out on Tuesday. They also were helping me start the snow blower but of course, it wouldn't start so we went back to hand shoveling. All of a sudden I hear it start. Turned around to see that both of them had gone back to it and it was the 10 1/2 girl who got it started while her brother gave her instructions. How sweet is that? But then again, a little sad when she could start it and I couldn't and I am 63. LOL!!! Then they followed me while I used the snow blower and they were hand shoveling.
    We stopped for a while when he wanted me to come over for hot chocolate, told him to check his mom and she said of course, so I went across the street and we had hot chocolate and then I came home. They have two younger brothers and I baby sit for them, at their request, LOL!!! Just wanted to share good news about kids who are willing to help without being told or asked!!!

Roe

5. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Likes Butterflyrose, Lili liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tis made me cry, Roe. How wonderful you had help from kids, not expecting a thing and Hot Chocolate WOW, Now thats Gods work. Ty for sharing it was Beautiful to hear.
    Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    I like Roe have some kind neighbors. When we had 4 Bad snow days in past month our neighbor across street came over and insisted he & son take over (hubby is 90 yrs young etc) other times son just came & did it no letting us know. We guessed. My sweet old guy gave him a Xmas Card with Green Love he called the $$. Larry my hubby will be 91 May 2nd so I appreciated them also. Valentines Im making 2 Hats for the Dad, son & kitchen items & scarf for MOM. Susan2014

Live is Good when "GOD is in my Life"

8. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ro, that is Good News! Your kindness begets kindness. What amazing young neighbors you have! TFS

Susan, when you sow goodness, goodness is returned. God is blessing you and your family!TFS
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 01-30-2015 at 11:29 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    A Praise Report!!!

I know that God is near with every breath that I take, joy in my heart and the love that I feel. He is real! He is my strength and my salvation. God leads and guides me every step of the way. He is my peace. He is my rock. God is my everything! Hallelujah, thank you Jesus! Praise the Lord!

11. Likes MaryK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My praise today is our spectacular sunrises and sunset. Here is a sunset picture I took Wednesday evening. The beauty of the earth speaks God's love to my soul when I am so fortunate to witness these acts of God's glory!Attachment 11420

13. Likes Butterflyrose, MaryK liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What magnificent beauty! God is worthy to be praised! Thanks so much for sharing Linda.

Post Thanks / Like
    A Praise Report!!!

I thank my God for each day that I work in my home to clean/declutter/organize my home. The progress is amazing! My home is being refreshed, cleansed and looks so beautiful with every project that I complete. God gave me my dream home and I intend to show my appreciation to God for what He has done.
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 02-03-2015 at 08:20 PM.

16. Likes MaryK liked this post