Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: What I did

Post Thanks / Like

What I did

Hi every one --I hope you all had a nice Christmas. Have a Blessed New Year. We had our Christmas the Saturday before Christmas and it was nice. The only bad part was one of my son's were sick and couldn't come. But when everyone is better were going to have a pizza party. Now my other son and wife are sick. In Wisconsin this cold and than warm weather breeds a lot of illness--chest colds--Pneumonia-broncithis--walking pneumonia.

My son and his wife and 4 girls took me to the Dells water slide and sleep over --I didn't go on anything but it was fun watching them and being with them. Those kids have the nicest parents.

It feels weird with Bill in heaven but it stills feels like he is keeping a close watch over us. I really don't think I would have this much peace without God. It really helps having kids and grandkids but I know without God it would be overwhelming. It helps knowing Bill and my daughter Annie who died in 1995 are in heaven and their not in pain anymore--that is one of the toughest things is not to be able to help a loved not be in pain. For those of you who are thinking I might be assuming too much--I know it isn't how good they were--none of us are that good. I am just hanging on to God's promise that when we ask Him into our lives He does it. So All the glory and the kindness goes to God for letting us into His family.

My heart and my prayers go out to all of you who are in that situation right now. Dear Lord, Please help my friends through all the tough times and put your arms around them and give them your peace and strength. The Lord Bless you and Keep you. Hugs Susie Ann

2. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the prayer Susie. We are going through some tough times ourselves right now but like you we have our trust and faith in the Lord. My daughter has told me that I am such an inspiration to her because of all I am going through with my health and other issues I still smile and act like nothing is wrong. I could not do it without the Lord in my life. My children also have the Lord which I am so thankful for. I was able to spend Christmas with 2 of my children and 3 of my grandchildren. It meant more to me then any gifts I could have recieved. My one year old grandson has a cold, I have a bad cold now, my son has a cold, my daughter also has a cold so it is really going around. I pray your loved ones feel better soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    May the Lord heal those who are sick.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susie Ann, Im looking at a very nice Post Card I received from you. I have it near my chair I crochet in. You are my inspiration. Ive was sick allmost 3 + weeks and hubby & son. Only I caught walking pnem? I Pray for you and you Beautiful Family every night.Your Daughter left for Gods Peaceful Life at same time as my Mom ( March 8th? Bill God Bless​.

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan 2014 My daughter went to heaven Jan.6 1995 mom the end of Jan. 1995 and Dad end of March of 1995 and Bill Nov.6th 2014. My two son's families have been hit hard this year with the flu and bad colds. That always happens when the weather goes warm and than cold. Hope your all feeling better and glad you enjoyed the card. We just have to keep remembering we have something better to look forward too. I have to ask Jesus all the time to help me keep on keeping on.