I have been having problems with my back and legs after I fell last week. Not getting around very good.
Went to Dr. Tuesday and really liked him he was so nice. He took time and answered all my questions. Didn't try to rush me. My blood pressure was way up. I take 5 different HBP pills and it is still high so he increased dosage on two of them. He said my heart was beating irregularly and wanted to do a EKG right then but didn't have time there is a transportation van that takes elderly people to the Dr for free and then pick them back up. They were already waiting on me. So he made an appointment for a month away so he could see if my BP meds were working and then he want to do an EKG then. If it doesn't come out ok he wants to send me to a cardiologist. But he said that all I have been through , that could be the problems. He also asked if I want councelling. It might help but don't have to much faith in them. I told him I would wait and see. He has also made an appointment with a pain management center. I hope he is as good as Dr. Chen in St.Louis.
I was really pleased with Dr. cox, and that is saying something, I don't care to much for Doctors.
So needless to say I am not doing very well. Still haven't even gotten 1/2 my boxes unpacked. But did get my tree put up though.
I need all the prayers I can get.