Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Missing My CT Friends

Hi, Everone trying to get back to visiting with all of you. My craft shows well some went good others not so good . Having issues in family problems hope to get them straighten out soon. Holidays can be fun and exciting same time be overwhelming. Have so much to catch up on. Always needing to get organized. My life and my head is all over the place right now. Friends have passed away. And many things to get done . I am going try to cut my hours down at work so thats a start. Have alot of reading to do to catch up with whats going on . God Bless those who have it together And God Bless those in trouble & need of prayers Love & miss you guys ♥ cablestitches / Debbie

2. Thanks Susan2014, redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi debbie, Im glad you stopped by. Ive been a off N on for a while. been down sick 2 weeks now. Holidays will come & go But friends just take off a bit when needed. We are here. Happy Holidays

Susan2014 (susan M J)

4. Thanks cablestitches thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan I'm sorry to hear you have been sick will pray you will get well really soon!! Love and hugs Winnie

6. Likes cablestitches liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Debbie I have been missing you too but I have not been on a lot lately I still stop by and read new posts!! I've been really busy too not too good getting my Christmas gifts made so much other stuff to do!!! Good to hear from you!!! Love and hugs Winnie

8. Thanks cablestitches thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Susan so sorry to hear your sick . It's that time a year we are all too busy and weather is up & down will pray for you God Bless Get well s n Love Debbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Cablestitches, Winnie 2013, and Susan 2014 and good morning to you all. I haven't been on here much either, slowing down a bit I guess. Gotta take my son to work and then may go back to bed so catch you all later, Love, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    I think we all get overwhelmed over the holidays, tempers flair ( or at least mine does). I pick up my hook and start..........nothing but stitches at first, then this calm comes over me and I know I can get back to what I love to do, making time for my family! I also have been sick, this bug that is going around is nasty. I have COPD so things hit me hard, but I thank God I have ways to deal with the stress (most of the time) I have lost 2 friends this past 2 months, one to drugs(only 23) and one to a heart attack, only 48! Way too sad!

Post Thanks / Like
    Judy , great advice to pick up the crochet hook and and try to peice together everything that's happening. So sorry for your losses its a very rough time of the year with all the emotions that one can be having at this time. Prayers are with you God bless hope you feel better soon . Debbie

Post Thanks / Like
    I think we will all be hitting in &out with messages. Got some shopping done today plus enjoying it with my mom. Hope all are doing well. Catch you later . love Debbie