Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  16
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Post Thanks / Like
    So happy for you being able to spend Christmas with your daughter. What a blessing!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, Butterflyrose! What a wonderful description of your Christmas decorations! Since I won't be having that type of Christmas this year, your marvelous details just brought your house to life! Thank you - and have an awesome Christmas.

3. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Going to finish my buckeyes tomorrow. I finished my gifts. Just have to wrap them. Made a beanie for my son, a beret for my daughter, a mickey hat and cowboy booties for my grandson Caiden, a pair of booties for my granddaughter, and a rainbow scarf for my oldest grandson. The tree is in front of our window. We don't have a mantle so the stocking are hung on our entertainment center. I have stocking holders that sit on it and hang my stockings from them. Candle lights are in the windows, an angel hangs on my wall, green garland hangs around my front door on the inside, and my nativity sits on our coffee table for everyone to see. In the kitchen little christmas knick knacks are sitting on a shelf with gold garland hanging down. a snowman and santa sit in the windows and gold garland is strung along the counters. Outside the porch is decorated with lights and in the yard is a lighted tree, snowman, and santa along with lighted candy canes. We are going to add things a little every year. I want to wish you all a very blessed Christmas and a very happy new year filled with many blessings from above.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mom and I celebrate Christmas at my sister's. She and my brother-in-law live about 25min. away. Our traditional meal is ham and beans with corn bread. Delicious and easy. We open gifts and enjoy watching the dogs open their gifts and laughing so hard it hurts when watching their cat play in the boxes and attack the wrapping paper! Celebrating at church on Christmas eve candlelight service. We celebrate with songs, a short message, and communion then everyone gathers around the outside edge of the sanctuary, sing Silent Night, and pass the flame around from candle to candle. Holy Night indeed! May God's blessings fall on all of you like a gentle snowfall this Christmas and New Year! Linda D. Mitzner

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova55 View Post
    Oh, Butterflyrose! What a wonderful description of your Christmas decorations! Since I won't be having that type of Christmas this year, your marvelous details just brought your house to life! Thank you - and have an awesome Christmas.
    Nova55, thank you for the compliment and well wishes for Christmas. I pray that your Christmas is blessed and full of joy too!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    This evening my wonderful brother came to visit. He lives in another city and I'm always glad to see him. He, my daughters and I had a great time of laughing and talking. We exchanged Christmas gifts and I sent a gift for my sister-in-law(his wife) and my great nephew(his grandson). He'll see this precious 'lil one(1 years old) during the Christmas season. My brother also brought me a birthday gift. I really have the BEST family...always thoughtful, kind and considerate!

Post Thanks / Like
    We celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ with love offerings in our church as one of many ways to acknowledge Him. My family and I also chose to show our love and appreciation to our pastor and wife. After church yesterday, my daughters and I presented our pastor and wife wih a large gift basket. With utmost love and care, I selected the items that I would put in the basket. I purchased a seafoam green luxurious plush throw, tangerine/olive oil candle in a bronze/gold glass candleholder, Ghirardelli chocolates, gold monogrammed coasters/coaster holder, large burlap rose with a gold pistil clip-on ornament, one other very special gift and a beautiful Christmas card. I put these gifts in a woven basket, paper stuffing and iridescent filler was used to create height. Lastly, I wrapped the basket in iridescent cellophane paper and tied it with a gold wired ribbon. My pastor and wife were thrilled!
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 12-22-2014 at 11:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am enjoying watching my pre-lit Christmas tree. It is a white tree decorated with sheer white/blue presents design wired ribbon. There are ornaments of blue/silver balls, blue glitter/silver glitter balls, clear balls with white "snow" inside/blue glitter snowflake design on outside, blue and silver lightbulbs, blue glitter and silver glitter lightbulbs, clear blue bulbs with a white swirly design, silver glitter snowflakes and blue glitter chandelier bulbs dangling by blue glitter snowflakes. Long sprigs of blue glitter and silver glitter balls peek out throughtout the tree. There are snowmen dressed in blue glitter scarves, blue glitter top hats with blue glitter noses on the tree too! A pickle ornament is hidden among the branches. Whoever finds the pickle will get a surprise! The tree topper is a beautiful silver glittered star!

My older daughter and I decorated the tree this year. It was such a joy to place each 'lil treasure on the Christmas tree!

10. Likes Nova55 liked this post