Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy I need prayers please.

I am in need of prayers. My back went out on Tuesday, and I can only hobble to the toilet and back still today on Sunday. I'm only 37! Prayers please as i can't crochet while laid up... hurts too much.

Thanks,
    QueenB

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by queenb View Post
    I am in need of prayers. My back went out on Tuesday, and I can only hobble to the toilet and back still today on Sunday. I'm only 37! Prayers please as i can't crochet while laid up... hurts too much.

Thanks,
    QueenB
    Hello QueenB, You will be in my prayers. I know how you feel because I had that same thing happen to me not too long ago I couldn't stand the weight on my leg so I hobbled down the hall way a little and rested a little and and cried my way back to the booth. I happened to be in a public bathroom and could not stand up straight when I got off the stool. It really hurt so bad I couldn't hardly make it back to the booth where we were sitting. We had to leave the restaurant and I couldn't walk on my own. I had family on each side of me supporting me (dragging me pretty much) ) back to the car and finally had to sit on the concrete steps and let them go get the car and bring it around to me and we drove home. My back let up a little when I got home but if I moved the wrong way or bent over it came back. It did that off and on for the next 2 weeks. It comes from my sciatic nerve in my back they said. I still have problems sometimes. I am trying to do some exercises at home but am not very faithful at keeping up with. I need someone to give me that little "Push" do them. I hate exercising by myself and it's too expensive to go to the therapist every time I should. They sent printed instructions home but I can't get myself in the habit of doing them. I need that "push" and I don't have it . You will be in my prayers because I know how it hurts. " Please, dear God, please touch my friends' back and give her relief from pain right now and thank you Dear God for you love for us. We praise you and love you and know you hear our prayers as we pray for one another. Thank you, dear Lord. Amen" I hope you get to feeling better soon QueenB. I'm sending my love and prayers your way. Love, Patty/redhead
    Last edited by redhead; 11-30-2014 at 07:37 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much!
    QueenB

Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    Hello QueenB, You will be in my prayers. I know how you feel because I had that same thing happen to me not too long ago I couldn't stand the weight on my leg so I hobbled down the hall way a little and rested a little and and cried my way back to the booth. I happened to be in a public bathroom and could not stand up straight when I got off the stool. It really hurt so bad I couldn't hardly make it back to the booth where we were sitting. We had to leave the restaurant and I couldn't walk on my own. I had family on each side of me supporting me (dragging me pretty much) ) back to the car and finally had to sit on the concrete steps and let them go get the car and bring it around to me and we drove home. My back let up a little when I got home but if I moved the wrong way or bent over it came back. It did that off and on for the next 2 weeks. It comes from my sciatic nerve in my back they said. I still have problems sometimes. I am trying to do some exercises at home but am not very faithful at keeping up with. I need someone to give me that little "Push" do them. I hate exercising by myself and it's too expensive to go to the therapist every time I should. They sent printed instructions home but I can't get myself in the habit of doing them. I need that "push" and I don't have it . You will be in my prayers because I know how it hurts. " Please, dear God, please touch my friends' back and give her relief from pain right now and thank you Dear God for you love for us. We praise you and love you and know you hear our prayers as we pray for one another. Thank you, dear Lord. Amen" I hope you get to feeling better soon QueenB. I'm sending my love and prayers your way. Love, Patty/redhead

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi QueenB, I'm so sorry you have injured your back I know how painful that is!! I will definitely be praying for you to recover quickly. Love and hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    So sweet! Thanks my dear!
    QueenB

Post Thanks / Like
    So sweet! Thanks my dear! It really is painful!
    QueenB

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending out prayers of healing for you.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know how you feel. My back went out a couple of years ago. I had visions of being in a wheel chair for life but thank God a friend recommended a chiropractor that had a background in neurology. After an MRI to determine exactly the problem, which showed a defect in my spine where two bones had crossed and pinched some nerves. She told me that if her treatment did not work, she knew a very good neuro surgeon. After 6 months and a lot of prayers, I could walk without too much pain. I did the exercises in between 3 times a week treatments during this time and for a year afterward. Exercising is easy to forget when the pain gets better. I am very thankful that God helped me through this and I will pray that you will be better soon.
    Last edited by RaeMH; 11-30-2014 at 12:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sending prayers your way and hope you are feeling better soon so you can enjoy the Holidays and get back to crochet!