Thanks Thanks:  27
Likes Likes:  80
Page 34 of 41 First ... 243233343536 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thank the Lord for a wonderful vacation to Williamsburg and visit with our daughter, son in law and granddaughters. Safety as we traveled. Reading God's word. Our friend of 35 years survived surgery on a blockage in her neck without complications. Answered prayers.

Post Thanks / Like
    I want to Thank the Lord. My Mother came through her surgery. She is doing good. Now. It has been 3 weeks. Thanks for Prayers.

3. Likes mkp liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Today I thank the Lord for safety on the roads as we did our shopping and ran a few other errands. Then my husband and I had an early dinner out before we came home. I thank the Lord for the privilege of praying and talking to Him anytime anywhere. And I thank Him for answered prayers.

Post Thanks / Like
    I feel the same. I am thankful too. That I can talk to the Lord any time. And for those answered prayers from you all and others.

Post Thanks / Like
    I thank the Lord for giving me the strength to get through the last four days as they were very busy for us. I thank Him for safety on the roads as we ran errands, and for wonderful church services on Sunday.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm thankful for everyday the good Lord gives me. I'm thankful that I can open my eyes in the mornings and see the beauty that He has created for us to enjoy while we are here, and that my ears hear the lovely bird songs. I'm thankful that He gives me what I need to get through each day, and the ability to crochet and help someone in need.

8. Thanks mash52 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm on oxygen now, and I thank God that I am able to get the supplies and medications that I need. I also thank Him for doctors and my husband. He has given me so many blessings. No matter what comes my way, my Lord is always there with me to strengthen and comfort me, and to help my husband help me. Praise the Lord!

Post Thanks / Like
    God bless you and your husband, Stay strong.

11. Thanks mkp thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, to hear that. I do feel for ya. Yes, God is always be there. Your right, No matter what comes in your life. I will pray for ya.

13. Thanks mkp thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am thankful for a wonderful Thanksgiving, and for a husband and son who helped with the cooking and for cleaning up; for a good nights sleep; for waking up to another day; for reading God's word and doing devotionals with my husband.