Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Need Prayers For Falling all the Time

I have been falling a lot, I am afraid I will fall and break my hip before I get to Georgia, I am moving there next weekend. I fell again last night and when I woke up it was really sore. Could hardly get out of bed. . If I get a little off balance I fall, it is happening more and more. Went to Dr and the can't find any reason for me falling and I am afraid of breaking my hip and will be an invalid down in Georgia, and have so many plans for down there.
    So please pray that this staps quickly,

I do wear a lifeline around my neck so If I fall and can't get up I can press the button they cal me and get help if I need it.
    Pray this falling will stop and not ruin my moving to Georgia. I have went to several Dr and had mri on my brain and they can find any reason for it.
    Thanks a Lot
    Janice

Post Thanks / Like
    Praying that your balance is restored and best of health to you. God is able!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    sending prayers - hope the move goes well

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    I am praying for you. I know what it is like because I am the same way. I almost fell last night. Thank goodness I grabbed a hold of my bedroom door before going down. Mine is the parkinson's disease. I get light headed and dizzy at times. Plus my legs are very weak and shaky. Please be careful and I pray the Lord will heal you very quickly

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you use a cane? It might help to keep you from falling, especially one with the "legs" on them. Your doctor can write you a prescription for one so your insurance or Medicare will pay for it. Falling is dangerous! Even a cheap cane is better than no cane at all.

My mom and dad are 76 and 77, and they both use canes a lot of the time now. I bought my dad a really nice walking stick with a rubber end on it and he uses that a lot when he's walking around his yard. Also, when you get up, do it slowly, especially if you're getting out of bed. It'll help your body to adjust.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta, They thought I had Parkinsons, because I had tremors , it was really hard for me to tie a belt or anything like that because my hands shook so bad but that stopped but my balance is a still terrible. After they did the MRI they ruled put Parkinsons. Around here the Drs aren't anygood. Maybe down in Georgia I can find some answers.
    I will Try those exercise, thanks Jean Marie For the that site I will try them.
    Thanks Gramma and Butterfly I appreciate all the prayer I can get..

Post Thanks / Like
    Pixie, I do have a cane and use it when I go somewhere but just never think to use it around the house, I have one of the oldfashion cane with legs but it is so heavy. THink I will get me one of the new stand up kind. Because when you have to lay them down you don't see them so you don't think to pick them up. At least I don't my memory is so bad, I am surprized I can remember my name.

Post Thanks / Like
    My neurologist told me that MRI's won't show parkinson's that it is only through a physical. They tested my wrists and they were harder to move around then normal and that is a good sign of Parkinson plus my head was shaking, my hands and my feet were shaky. Then they put me on medication. As long as I take my medication they either go away or they are there but not as noticed. But when I either forget to take it or can't take it for some reason then they come back really bad. It was just on the right side when they first diagnosed me but now it has progressed to the left side.