Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    To all of you who are in need of, or getting shots for various problems, I offer up healing prayers to our Lord, the Great Healer. May He heal your pain and suffering and bring you back to good health.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Praying that your treatment brings you relief. God bless you!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbaehr View Post
    To all of you who are in need of, or getting shots for various problems, I offer up healing prayers to our Lord, the Great Healer. May He heal your pain and suffering and bring you back to good health.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    May God be with everyone who is having shots, or knee replacements, etc. May His healing hand be upon you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers are with you. I hope this will help you. I have had the steroid shots as well. They are not fun and didn't do much good. I never heard of the chicken shot. I will have to ask my doctor about that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan ..I'm new 2 crochettalk, but not new 2 the gel shots n the knees .. have had this done 3 times over the years w/very good results from the 1st 2.I cold not tell a difference 4 3wks ..but after that it was Luke I had new knees..wonderful!! But now my knees r so bad that I'll have 2 have surgery ( which I'm not quiet ready 4 yet!! The 2nd set of shots I received lasted 7yrs. So don't b afraid it's kind of heaven sent! Ha Good fortune 2 u!!

Post Thanks / Like
    this knee pain treatment was on the bottom of the computer screen so I clicked on it and this is what came up
    Viscosupplements for OA of the Knee: What You Need to Know

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mamo View Post
    Hi Susan ..I'm new 2 crochettalk, but not new 2 the gel shots n the knees .. have had this done 3 times over the years w/very good results from the 1st 2.I cold not tell a difference 4 3wks ..but after that it was Luke I had new knees..wonderful!! But now my knees r so bad that I'll have 2 have surgery ( which I'm not quiet ready 4 yet!! The 2nd set of shots I received lasted 7yrs. So don't b afraid it's kind of heaven sent! Ha Good fortune 2 u!!
    I pray your surgery goes well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Texas Transplant, hope you are feeling a little better. I had my 2nd injection yesterday, and it was a "breeze". My knee feels much better today. So, how is your knee coming along?

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan, have thought about you often this week, wondering how you are doing after your injection to your knee. I do hope it helped you. As far as mine have gone, I am VERY happy. I did get my 2nd of the 3 series last Tuesday, and will go for the 3rd and last next Tuesday. I live near St. Louis, (I live in IL), and today two lady friends and I went to The Science Center Omnimax for a show. The Parking Lot was packed! We ended up in a spot quite a way out so had a long walk to get in. I am here to tell you, it was a 'breeze' for me. No way could I have walked that far before, and I had no problem today at all. I read where it takes 2-4 weeks for maximum relief. I am totally all for the injections as I feel so much better after just the two I've had. I encourage you to at least 'try' a 2nd one to see if you do get any more relief. Good luck with yours. Let us know.
    Last edited by the hook and I; 11-22-2014 at 12:58 AM.