Thanks Thanks:  20
Likes Likes:  184
Page 49 of 64 First ... 39474849505159 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Another box of donations left this week. The basement is looking a lot better, too. Sometimes things just need straightening a bit, but when I find things to get rid of, I try to get them out of the house as soon as possible so I do not change my mind. I have also started thinking about the coming holidays. That can mean moving things about to fit the Christmas tree in the living room. I want to have a plan in place before the time comes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyrose View Post
    Wow! Having my clothing organized has really made a difference in my time management and LIFE. Having storage bins/decorator boxes for particular items saves me so much time when I'm dressing for the day. Going to my closet brings me JOY!

Today's Household Chores:

~Sweep my patio
    ~Make my bed
    ~Wipe bathroom doors/cabinetry
    ~Clean toilet
    ~Pick up, put away items on vanity
    ~Wipe vanity

~A Happy Homemaker~Butterflyrose
    I completed these chores on Thursday...took a detour and went shopping instead. Sweeping the patio will come in time after the rainy season is over...Thank God for the needed rain!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thursday and Friday...

On Thursday, I also did the laundry and prepped my bed before bedtime. Friday, I made my bed and finished the last load of laundry, folded and put it away.

Post Thanks / Like
    Today is Sunday and I am washing my bed pillows and pillow cases. I also have some straightening up to do as I had a houseful of company yesterday and did not get everything I planned done. I am taking is slowly as I am not feeling well but still need to get things done around here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Get well soon Wabashwoman!(((HUGS))) I hope you had a wonderful time with your company. I understand how truly important it is to accomplish our household chores.

Post Thanks / Like
    My To-Do List:

~Make my bed
    ~Put away items in bedroom
    ~Sweep the patio
    ~Take out the trash
    ~Take care of the dishes
    ~Swiffer the family room and entryway
    ~Mop the family room and entryway
    ~Clean vanity in master bathroom

Post Thanks / Like
    Living room rug done, kitchen swept. I bunch of old boxes, and other stuff delivered to the dumpster. The living room is looking a lot better, and I am starting to feel better. I also filled out jury selection paperwork and mailed it this morning. The holidays are coming up and I want to make progress before they arrive.
    Right now I am having a coffee and deciding what to work on next.

Post Thanks / Like
    Starting A Bedroom Makeover...

Tuesday, I put my new coral comforter, matching pillow shams and pillows on my bed. I added the silver/grey and black decorator pillows and shams and kept the black bedskirt on the bed. It's a pretty look! I've made several shopping trips in search of the drapery for this makeover. The search continues!

Also, I am in the process of removing some items from my bedroom for the decorator look that I desire. Having lots of FUN decorating my bedroom!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh heavens! Christmas is coming and with all the crochet projects I've started I can hardly find room to walk in my bedroom (or space to sleep on my bed). I've got bag after bag of yarn, stacks of patterns, and a list that doesn't seem to be going down very quickly. And Sunday is November 1st! The day I normally start to panic. Last year was easy, I started during the summer and crocheted over a dozen great hats, so come Christmas, I just put them all in a Santa bag and let the gang pick what they wanted. It was a great success. This year I'm working on Cowls mostly, but there are so many patterns I like, I keep jumping from one to another and then looking on line for more. I need a better system. At this rate, I don't even get dressed until noon LOL

10. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    A bag of crochet hats are ready to donate to the winter clothing drive. That gives me some more room in my closet in my bedroom. A bunch of boxes that were taking up room in another closet are gone. The laundry room got a quick go through yesterday after yesterday's rainstorm. I still have a couple of things to do today and tomorrow will get the Hallowe'en candy ready for Saturday night.