Thanks Thanks:  20
Likes Likes:  184
Page 12 of 64 First ... 210111213142262 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Self to me, I did a large box & 2 bags of DAV Pick Up Tomorrow, clean 1 kitchen cupboard decluttered, and Made a Roast Beef and Veggies.

2. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan, I think I just need a day or two to relax!!! Appreciate your prayers so much you take care love Winnie

4. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday, I started a box that I am dropping items in as I find them in various rooms that will be donated . I'll start keeping a donation box accessible at all times!

As I clean/declutter a cupboard, I've discovered just how much I love hot sauce. I won't have to buy any in quiet a while!LOL I'll box and store some of them which will eliminate taking up space in the cupboard.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

6. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My accessible donation box is really working! I am so motivated to go from room to room just looking for items to fill it. So far, I've put some old jewelry, a window decoration, a canning jar, a new box of Santa Claus crayons, four books and a cute wooden plaque that says "Your husband called and said you can buy anything you want"LOL in the box. An item I've never used, just bought it 'cuz I loved it!

I'm also doing laundry!
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 01-14-2015 at 07:59 PM.

8. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Today I removed the few items from the kitchen countertops that aren't needed for a clutter-free look. I cleaned the kitchen too!

I began sorting through my card collection and added some to my donation box. I have more cards to sort and will be adding more. A bottle of body mist went into the donation box also.

I'm always amazed by what I find as I clean, declutter and organize my home!

10. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just love clean clutter free counter tops!! Makes the whole kitchen look better I think :-). Love Winnie

12. Likes Susan2014, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie hope you never get counters like mine. I hate clutter BUT! 2 men in house want/need ????? on top. I lost the battle.
    I keep trying and oh so nice, few days & OMG!! NO. Have to smile as my 90+ soon 91 Yrs is the Bab Boy xoxo

Susan2014

14. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes Winnie, my kitchen countertops have only a few items on them, but I wanted even less. It gives the kitchen even more of a clean, fresh look!

Today, I have sorted more cards...a real job! I have sorted according to type of card(already had many organized), envelopes, sorted address labels and stickers. Boxed and bagged accordingly! I also had more cards to donate! Next, I'll be tossing, sorting and donating items in a large bag of items. My day is full! What projects are you doing?

16. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    This week I have been working on all my kitchen cabinets. So far so good. I have some ideas ab ok ut adding a shelve in the cabinet under the sink but have to sweet talk hubby to see if he will make me one. I ask him the other day about making me a spice rack that I can hang on the wall and he wants me to show him a picture of the one I want.

Love & Hugs
    Debbie
    She is clothed with strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future.

Proverbs 31:25

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, today the Vietnam Vets picked up nine boxes and bags of donations. I do have more but will donate again in February. The major part is done but as I get into more downsizing, I will pack up more.

My next project is to start sorting through tons of photographs (and try to figure out who some of the people are and where some of the locations are) and put them into little albums as I categorize them. Will keep most of them and some will be mailed to relatives (after I scan them into the computer). That will be an ongoing project since there are a lot of photos.

Roe

19. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post