Thanks Thanks:  20
Likes Likes:  184
Page 64 of 64 First ... 1454626364
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflyrose View Post
    A Special Thanks to You!!!

Sharing your projects, activities and accomplishments regarding your home is a blessing to many. Proof that it can be done and it is being done! Keep you the good work Dear Ladies!(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose

In The Works...

This is a beautiful day! A perfect day to spend time working outside, cleaning and gardening! Yesterday I spent time cleaning/reorganizing my patio and accomplished so much. Today, my plan is to complete this project. Along with planting some cucumber seedlings!

~A Happy Homemaker~Butterflyrose
    Update:

I moved the patio table/umbrella/base and chairs to another area of the patio. I moved some of the patio garden to other areas on the patio too. Swept and bagged all debris and sorted planters to be stored or tossed. Next time, I'll store the planters, extra garden fencing and put the hose away. To finalize the cleanup, I'll wash the patio. I bought a mat(birds sitting in trees, words "Welcome Friends and Family), to decorate and use on the patio. I use a birds and angels theme in the backyard. It really looks nice!

~With a grateful heart~Butterflyrose

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ging36ging View Post
    I spent part of the day doing laundry and straighten the house up. I worked on trying to concentrate on putting some blocks together for a snowman quilt but my heart just wasn't in it. The tv has so much coverage of the horror in Orlando it's only a couple of hrs from here. It's kind of upsetting to see these poor people murdered an the ones on the phones with parents sometimes and then seeing the poor parent's finally getting the news about their family members being among the dead. Prayers to all the families and the Dr's and police trying to help everyone. Such a shame to see the killer's Dad so upset at his son. We need to pray for them all. Hope everyone had a good day and got a lot done. Stay well and safe. Sue
    Hi Sue,
    This will probably happen more often because we're in the beginning of the end of times like it says in the Bible.

Post Thanks / Like
    Cleaning, Organizing Patio Talk...

Only minor work left to do on the patio! It looks beautiful! Next, comes decorating the patio...my younger daughter is helping me with a decorating plan. I am sooooooooo excited to use this outdoor living space to its full potential!

~A Happy Homemaker~Butterflyrose

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Another load of donations is ready to go. My excess number of cookbooks is slowly dwindling. Outside, my tomato plants are doing rather well and the landlord has trimmed the tree branches and they are gone from my yard. My rotten wooden fencing is also being replaced so my yard will be looking a lot better!

Post Thanks / Like
    That sounds like a lot of work done. I've got a big bag ready for Goodwill myself. A couple of bags of books for a friend. I guess little by little we get done. It looks so nice when cleaned up. Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats on your hardwork. Im a semi hoarder who hates change but since our home was completely flooded a month ago I have done nothing but clean, organize, disenfect and clean some more. Our van was also destroyed so as I clean I have to take note of what we have vs whats lost or thrown out. Truly discouraging but hang in there. At the end our homes will be fresh and tidy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Kindness is one of the biggest things im trying to instill in my children even tho they are only 17 months old. Its just so important

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry you house got flooded it seems it will be a big mess to clean but what can you do. It's so nice to hear someone is teaching their children to be kind and nice. It's so hard sometimes when you have so much to overcome. I wish you luck and prayers to get your home all nice and fresh again. Where do you live there were so many floods it looked really awful? Sue