~Laundry
    ~Hang clothes
    ~Pick up, put away items
    ~Type finance newsletter for church
    ~Work in garden

~A Happy Homemaker~Butterflyrose

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Going to Mass then when we get home I will do some laundry and also need to clean up Polanski. May go to Joanne' s fabrics and check out some things I need. Getting ready for a couple of rainy days. Have a great day everyone. Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    Today's Plans...

~Make my bed
    ~Wash dishes
    ~Swiffer the bathroom
    ~Sweep garage
    ~Clerical work(older daughter/I will do)
    ~Water two indoor plants
    ~Garden

Post Thanks / Like
    Made the bed and straightened the bed and bathroom.
    Did some dishes.
    Did some sewing
    Read for a while today during thunderstorms so at least got to relax for a little while. Hope tomorrow is better weather so we can get some things done outside that need finishing.

5. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Today I have done my basic chores and am now working on the living room and kitchen. After checking prices, etc. I finally bought myself a new Bissell upright vacuum cleaner. Obviously my old one just wasn't doing the job. The amount of dirt my new one picked up is remarkable. The living room carpeting looks almost a different colour! I have also managed to get some weeding done this morning and watered the tomato plants I planted on Saturday. We are in need of rain around here and just are not getting it. I have not planted tomatoes in several years and was given some free plants so I am giving it another go. Some fresh tomatoes this summer, minus the sprays they use, will be wonderful.

7. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I finally finished cleaning the last of the blinds. I cleaned one half and then the other half since it is such a big window.

9. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reorganizing My Closet...

I'm in the process of reorganizing, tossing, keeping and giving away items to charity. This process will take some days to complete.

Post Thanks / Like
    I spent part of the day doing laundry and straighten the house up. I worked on trying to concentrate on putting some blocks together for a snowman quilt but my heart just wasn't in it. The tv has so much coverage of the horror in Orlando it's only a couple of hrs from here. It's kind of upsetting to see these poor people murdered an the ones on the phones with parents sometimes and then seeing the poor parent's finally getting the news about their family members being among the dead. Prayers to all the families and the Dr's and police trying to help everyone. Such a shame to see the killer's Dad so upset at his son. We need to pray for them all. Hope everyone had a good day and got a lot done. Stay well and safe. Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    A Special Thanks to You!!!

Sharing your projects, activities and accomplishments regarding your home is a blessing to many. Proof that it can be done and it is being done! Keep up the good work Dear Ladies!(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose

In The Works...

This is a beautiful day! A perfect day to spend time working outside, cleaning and gardening! Yesterday I spent time cleaning/reorganizing my patio and accomplished so much. Today, my plan is to complete this project. Along with planting some cucumber seedlings!

Last edited by Butterflyrose; 06-18-2016 at 01:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Everyone,
    We've had a rainy day today and will for the weekend also. I had planned on washing floor until it started thundering so loud put that on hold for tomorrow morn. Our DIL stopped over this aft so I didn't get a lot done except make the bed and do the dishes. Play with our grandbaby dog Nikki she is a Puggle and so cute and lovable she has an allergy o grass so when she goes out it makes her start to scratch and then poor little lady is having trouble holding her bladder she may have some more kidney stones. It was nice to have them stop and visit. So I hope tomorrow morn I will be able to get the floor done before the TS's start this time of yr is so hard to get things done we usually do first thing in the am but some yrs the storms are all day and I think that's this yr our rains have started early. Oh well plenty to do in the house as long as it doesn't mean water or electrical things during the storms.

Have a great day everyone. Sue