Thanks Thanks:  20
Likes Likes:  184
Page 62 of 64 First ... 12526061626364 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mash52 View Post
    Really! The cheap ones do just as good.
    Yes, the dry ones! Especially this pack of 18 dry refills that I bought on a recent day trip at Daiso. Next time we travel there, I plan to stock up if they have some.

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Tonight I swiffer-swept the family room, hallway and entryway, did the laundry, cleared the vanity, prepped my bed for rest, cleared the coffee table and sorted/filed the mail.

~A Happy Homemaker~Butterflyrose

Post Thanks / Like
    The day began wonderfully! Multiple items in my garage have been hauled away. Thanks to my older daughter's former boyfriend!

Post Thanks / Like
    My Two Day To-Do List...

~Change linen on my bed
    ~Take care of the dishes
    ~Finish unpacking luggage
    ~ Wash & fold laundry
    ~Clean bathtub
    ~Start refreshing shower(haven't used in ages)
    ~Gather charity items
    ~Work in planner

5. Thanks mash52 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday, I bought a Swiffer Wet Jet Mopping Kit. It included the power mop, 5 pads and 1 bottle of solution. I bought another bottle of cleaning solution. This one is for heavier cleaning.

I already have the regular Swiffer mop/sweeper. Also, a Swiffer duster!

Post Thanks / Like
    I got some more blinds clean, wiped up the floor, ran the dishwasher, and now am doing laundry. Threw some stuff away yesterday and shredded some papers.

Post Thanks / Like

Cleaning

Yesterday dusted house and changed sheets and remade bed. Had washed some winter blankets that needed putting away did that. Then today I cleaned both Baths and vaccumed a couple of rooms my husband did the big rooms yesterday since I'm waiting to go for an MRI for my Achilles Tendon injury. I guess ins hasn't gave auth for it so i'll be next week or whenever they get around to it. My son and DIL came over today cutting some branches in our yard for us. Then we had supper and a cake for my BD which is June 1 and my son has to work and he leaves at 4 am for work and doesn't get home until 6 or so it would be to late for them to come over he goes to bed at 8:30 p. after they left I cleaned up dishes and lanaii and now we have a lot of branches in the yard to cut up and get rid of and only 3 barrels and a couple already filled with the leaves. I wish we knew someone who could take them away with my leg and my husband not doing to good. Well thing always work out. Got a lot of work done the last couple of days.
    Hope everyone has a nice holiday weekend and the weather is ok where everyone is. These bad storms some people are having is awful. Happy cleaning everyone. Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    I have kind of been doing the same I have organize all my Norm I've organized a lot of the things I've organized most of my clothes I've got still lots more close to them I have organize the bathroom but I am in the home with my parents right now so I can't exactly organized all the rest of that I have organized the cat area outside and I ended up organizing the carport and I have quit I'm quitting smoking so I have stop smoking in my car so I have been cleaning the smoke out of my car very extensively I'm going to be carpet cleaning my car and the lad is going to be hard as seen when I was cleaning out the cat that area and I was cleaning out the carport and organizing it I ended up in the emergency room by ambulance because when you're sleeping and stuff you're supposed to pace yourself I Pace myself a little bit but evidently not enough and losing 1/8th pint of my blood glasscock you don't want to know it was for my endometriosis and that is a vaginal cramping disorder in your abdomen abdomen so you can probably guess how I lost the blood but I lost it so quickly that my blood pressure dropped I had to call an ambulance and everything and I've been trying to get back up on my feet since then and I've been slowly cleaning my car but I've been doing a little organizing Sensen and my yarn is a very organized I have been using these huge jumbo Ziploc bags and they organized very well
    *~*Christina*~*

Post Thanks / Like
    Saturday, I trimmed the hedges.

Post Thanks / Like
    Today, I cleaned the ladies restroom at my church.