Thanks Thanks:  20
Likes Likes:  184
Page 43 of 64 First ... 33414243444553 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Today, the more tasks I accomplished, the more I added to my list. Here's what I've done:

~Made bed
    ~Unloaded dishwasher, washed dishes
    ~Cleaned central island and kitchen counters
    ~Swept kitchen
    ~Mopped kitchen
    ~Mopped breakfast area
    ~Cleaned master bathtub
    ~Mopped master bathroom
    ~Laundry(in progress)
    ~Trash taken out(older daughter)

A Happy Homemaker~Butterflyrose~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    A major project is done. I finally found a filing cabinet for the paperwork one has to keep, just in case. Shredded old tax documents I no longer needed to store, and have disposed of of the cardboard boxes I was storing paperwork in. Now I am working on my books. I already have donated some to the local thrift store and have more to go through. Books are hard for me to sort through as I am an avid reader. But I am bound and determined to get rid of what I no longer need. I am heading for my oldest son's again this weekend and will probably try and work on their place besides my own.

3. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    We moved into this house 3 years ago this coming Halloween, & I'm still not done organizing!!!! But I love it! Every time I get something else to decorate or organize with, it tickles me so! We lived in a 30ft. 5th wheel with one slide & our Great Dane for almost 8 years. We lost her one year before moving into this house. Now we have a 14 pound toy poodle & all of this wonderful space! I tell you it is heaven! The only thing that could make it better is if it were in the country. I even have a craft/art room! I've never had that before! I'm organizing it now. My hubby installed shelves covering two walls, & they are filled with yarn, CD's, books, art supplies & things I've crocheted. It's coming together real nicely. 2 or 3 more days going through boxes & organizing & getting rid of ought to do it! I'm sooo excited! I haven't been able to work on my art since we moved out of our old house 11 years ago! I miss it. This is a lot of house to clean for a gal my age (64), but I LOVE IT!!!!

5. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cin View Post
    We moved into this house 3 years ago this coming Halloween, & I'm still not done organizing!!!! But I love it! Every time I get something else to decorate or organize with, it tickles me so! We lived in a 30ft. 5th wheel with one slide & our Great Dane for almost 8 years. We lost her one year before moving into this house. Now we have a 14 pound toy poodle & all of this wonderful space! I tell you it is heaven! The only thing that could make it better is if it were in the country. I even have a craft/art room! I've never had that before! I'm organizing it now. My hubby installed shelves covering two walls, & they are filled with yarn, CD's, books, art supplies & things I've crocheted. It's coming together real nicely. 2 or 3 more days going through boxes & organizing & getting rid of ought to do it! I'm sooo excited! I haven't been able to work on my art since we moved out of our old house 11 years ago! I miss it. This is a lot of house to clean for a gal my age (64), but I LOVE IT!!!!
    Cin, the excitement that you feel is in your writing. I am excited for you! So glad you're getting everything organized and decorated to your liking! Enjoy the journey!!!

~A Happy Homemaker~Butterflyrose

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! Life is great, isn't it? Every single day is a gift!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, life is great! And I agree with you that every day is a gift!
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 07-27-2015 at 11:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    After a loooooooooong power nap, I began my household chores. Here's what I accomplished:

~Prepped my bed for bedtime
    ~Picked up and put away items in bedroom
    ~Unloaded dishwasher, washed dishes
    ~Folded and put away 2 baskets of laundry
    ~Cleaned vanity in master bathroom
    ~Picked up and put away items in master bathroom
    ~Mopped kitchen
    ~Mopped master bathroom
    ~Mopped water closet

Awww...what a fantastic feeling to view the work done with love!

~A Happy Homemaker~Butterflyrose

10. Likes mash52 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It sure is. Thanks I agree. That really pick my day up. Thanks Cin

Post Thanks / Like
    You are more than welcome! Glad to be of good cheer!

Post Thanks / Like
    Re-organized my dvds and the grandchildren's Wii games. Decluttered some books I no longer want and have them ready to donate. I have also done some work in the basement and decluttered some old collectibles I no longer wanted. But I am also working on canning for the winter on top of the usual things I do around here. Dill pickles, pickled beans and pickled carrots are done and the kitchen straightened and canning equipment cleaned.