Thanks Thanks:  20
Likes Likes:  184
Page 11 of 64 First ... 9101112132161 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like
    Another bag of clutter is ready to be donated. I am working on the laundry room right now. Even moped the concrete floor with water, soap and bleach. I also got rid of some laundry supplies, soap and such that I just didn't like. There is now a small shelf standing beside the washer to keep laundry soap, bleach, etc. off the floor. Nothing major, just little things to make it better down there.

2. Likes blueeyes68, Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I stayed in on Saturday and finished the painting that I was going to do during the week. So that is done. I do have other small touch ups but those are not as glaring (at least to me) as this one was so that can wait. But I did go through more stuff and found glassware that I have never used (I know I didn't buy this set, think it was the gift from one of the Fire Dept installation dinners I used to go to) and other small pieces. So ran them through the dishwasher, bubbled wrapped them and they are good to go. Will call the Vietnam Veterans tomorrow so they can pick up the seven boxes and two bags of seasonal decorations, more books, clothing and footwear and all sorts of things I had accumulated over the years. I still say they sneak in when I am asleep and hide from me, LOL.

I cleaned out the utility part of the basement where the workbenches and shelves are and threw out old paint cans, neatly stacked up the lawn/leaf and garbage bags boxes and paper goods. Took inventory on laundry detergent and fabric softener, stocked up on that for now.

Will do more during the week, after puppy sitting and baby sitting (two different houses, very convenient, across the street from me and next to each other)

See ya later.

Roe

4. Likes blueeyes68, Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am enjoying the journey of cleaning/organizing/decluttering my home. Enjoying each day! Today I will begin cleaning one undercounter cabinet(central island) in my kitchen. That means more items to donate!YaaaAAAY!

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

6. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've decluttered and reorganized one undercounter cabinet in my kitchen. Also, boxed the dishes that are being donated from this cleanup! It took about 20 minutes to complete this job. I really thought it would take more time. I'm getting faster about deciding what goes and what stays...that's real progress! Quick decisions really make a difference in my time on a given task.

8. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Cleaning and Organizing The home

Hi been a while. See You all are doing a great job on your Clearing out. Im proud you all are doing what we all should. I use to now Im so laid back?
    Hubby is helping as so is son. Im in charge they do what I cant etc. With illness, pain NOT an excuse as you do what you can and the way is best for your needs. Hubby is Bag Man he scuffles to an area & dumps a Lg pail?into bag. (no big deal /it is if you saw him) he does talk of needing to do as he allways did his self alone. hes a big help we just have to help him/help us--confused?? Sorry Im trying. Started Saturday a Plan: Larry /hubby
    wrote it up & have on wall, Gold Star at completing each Task -- silly aah for 2 oldies & 1 41 yr son/kevin

Saturday Did=L.R as we have a Vacuum for Pets--Fabulous Job, Dusted & 1st went up on ceiling - cobwebs.

Sunday= Cleared out Refrig & cleaned and Bath Room

Monday= Grocery shopping, decluttered Fruit Cellar and Pantry Have a few things for Church on corner

Tuesday= Wash Clothes & declutter Laundry area

Wednesday & Thursday= Dr appointmens for Larry - and Rest for Him. I'll clean Kitchen cupboards outside

Friday= re-do Bath & Bedroom some and Pizza Night -Home Made

Saturday = Clean stairways upper BR & basement spend 1 hour down in Jungle Land I call it
    Sorry its a Book, Time for Rosary soon as I have a BR I have set up so cozy & Peaceful!! Good Night !!
    Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    I am also starting to declutter magazines, etc. I am also on the Peter Walsh declutter project for January. But today's project, decluttering pet toys is a pass for me. When I moved the storage tower into my living room, one of the bins became storage for my cats toys. The basket I was using ended up donated to Goodwill. Between Goodwill, Value Village and Bibles for Missions, I have plenty of places to donate.

11. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Debbie, The decluttering of Laura's apartment got side tracked due to holidays, Laura having bronchitis and my back. Laura is over the bronchitis but has pulled a muscle in her back and my back is still a mess sciatica again!! Finally managed to take the tree down yesterday so today I will be packing up the other decorations and hopefully Laura will be able to give away what she doesn't care too much about!! Then I hope and pray to get the den finished there's a lot of things in there that needs to go too. When that is cleaned out enough I'm going to put a bed in there for me until we move. I need to find one cheap!! I am sleeping at the foot of Laura's bed now. We had a really good Christmas :-) had a good visit with my daughter from Va and her husband. They really spoiled both of us with gifts and homemade breads and such. I am looking forward to what the Lord has for us in 2015 He is soooo good to us we have an awesome God!!!! Take care love Winnie

13. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Today, I was surveying another kitchen cabinet. I discovered that after decluttering one undercounter cabinet yesterday, I'll be able to store some items that are in other cabinets. This will be putting all like items together, resulting in very organized cabinets. And I'll find more to donate and toss along the way! This work begins today!

15. Likes Susan2014, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My mother has the most organized house I've ever seen. Every single cabinet and closet is perfectly organized. When she comes to visit me she always organizes everything for me. From her big freezer to her junk drawers, everything has it's place. I really need her to visit me again! LOL

Shelley

17. Likes Susan2014, blueeyes68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie what am I to do with U ?? You need a Massage or is back not to be touched? Hope you get relief soon. Susan2014

19. Likes blueeyes68 liked this post