Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: hospice

Post Thanks / Like
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Hospice made it possible for me to have my mother with us in our home during the final months of her life. I will forever be grateful to the angels in hospice uniforms who kept her comfortable here in my home.
    Auntie Alice

Post Thanks / Like
    My prayers are with you Susie Ann. I know that God will give you and your husband the faith and strength that you both need during this transitional time in your lives. Remember that God is good and He will not give you anything you can't handle. Take one day at a time and it will all work out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Susie Ann,
    God will hold you. Praying for you and your husband and your families.

Post Thanks / Like
    Praying for you and your family, Suzie Ann. I cannot imagine what you're going through. I've asked the Lord to remind your husband that he is going to God's kingdom. I've also prayed for the other things you asked for and will continue to do so. Please keep us posted and ask for prayer for whatever you need.

Post Thanks / Like
    Susie Ann , Just finding this Sadness you and Family are going thru. Your Husband is in Good Hands I to went thru it 19 yrs ago, they were Kind & allways available, doesnt help does it? But I started praying for my Mom to go at her Home in peace, she did 2 mins to mid-night march 5th. Lying in bed with my husband holding her, I walked back away as this was her Time Good Bye Mommie and she past. I smiled at Husband & Thanked him as he held me. God is waiting for your Husband and prays he is not frightened. God Bless you as You are stronger then you know.

Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Praying God will give him comfort and strength in the days ahead. Know that we are here for you. My Grandma and uncle both had Hospice and they were a real comfort to the family. They have a great protocol that helps with pain management and are a great resource for you and your family. If you have any questions, just ask them. Remember to take care of yourself also. I know it is not always easy to think of yourself when all you want to do is be near your loved one and do whatever possible you can for them. Sending you ((((HUGS))))

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm very familiar with Hospice, too. We lost my brother 3 years ago, also to brain cancer. The Hospice care he received was remarkable. They were there for him, day and night. It brought us peace knowing he was being so well-cared for.

My heart goes out to you and your family. May Bill have strength and peace. May he experience no pain or fear.

Love,
    Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks girls for your prayers. I have been praying he wont be frightened too. Asking God to put a hedge around him against the evil one and my family as well as myself. Bless you and I am sorry for your pain as well. We stand United in the Lord. PTL

9. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susie Ann View Post
    Thanks girls for your prayers. I have been praying he wont be frightened too. Asking God to put a hedge around him against the evil one and my family as well as myself. Bless you and I am sorry for your pain as well. We stand United in the Lord. PTL
    I am just so glad I found this website...We do stand united .. as one body, in our prayers for each and everyone who needs prayer. We continue to pray even after we find someone asking for prayer. I always feel comfortable asking for prayer on here because I know there are a lot of caring people out there. That's why God put us here ..to pray for one another and care about others. I want to do my part always. I don't get on here as much as I used to but I think about you all everyday. I just sat in for prayer at church the other day for one of you, that's the least I can do. I know how hard it is to lose a loved one, my mother , father, sister, aunts and uncles have left one by one. It happens more and more the longer you live. That is one of the sad parts about living to such an old age but I am blessed to have the many years God has given me and I thank Him for them. I love you all and will pray for all of you every day. I ask God to bless all my CT friends and He knows who needs it the most. I still thank all of those who prayed for me when I found I had breast cancer. I am doing very well now. Love to all, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    There will be no illness, no pain, no tears and best of all no good-byes in the Lord's kingdom. We should all make a date to meet there and finally give real hugs to each other. I have a "day dream" that I am sitting under a very large tree next to a beautiful babbling brook with several others and Jesus is standing in the midst of us teaching us.